trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the defense has any sense, they will not do any re-direct on this fraud. Of course, that means we can expect a day or so of re-direct.

IE....Despite everything she did to Travis, she blew it off like it was nothing.

There is no doubt in my mind that he played an active role in forming the current defense story. Very VERY active.

Wait... he doesn't even make a photocopy of the test form for the client to fill out themselves? He has to have them write it on paper?
'Standard' for self-reporting is a paper test the client/defendant/patient needs to fill out on their own.

Clinicians assess the test in a variety of ways. Many forensic psychologists prefer a data entry method.

Never, ever have I even heard of a psychologist not only transcribing answers on a 'scrap' sheet of paper but also admits to perhaps answering for her - as he did yesterday.

It really is beyond disturbing. It violates every guideline and protocol for psych assessment.

So now hes saying she was reacting to trauma not related to these ninjas
WHATEVER!

dr samuels you are a disgrace to your profession

Listen to him getting all snarky!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

She should have let Juan shut him up! Take back your objection! :facepalm:

What Samuels is saying now is what I figured would be brought out on redirect - I think he should wait until then to go through this because Juan will just rip him apart.

made it up right now.....speculating
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaahahaha omg omg omg

Just made it up right now!! JM is nailing this doctor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313