trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's nostrils are scaring me today!! They're so pointy.

I wonder if he's thinking I shouldn't of thought with the little head during this case. I hope the little ***** appreciates that damn robe I sent her.

Wait... he doesn't even make a photocopy of the test form for the client to fill out themselves? He has to have them write it on paper?

This guy is unbelievable. He doesn't bother to use a copy machine and put a copy of the questions in the file. Neither does he even bring a proper copied work sheet so the defendant can fill in her answers.

We get yellow legal pages HE made yes and no marks on.

If the defense is not kicking themselves now they are really demented.

So now we have the Samuels Dog and Pony show and it is about him rather than the defendant.

What a waste of the jury's time.

No, it's not. JM is destroying any notion that the guy is competent or credible. The Defendant's testimony was designed to dovetail with this maroon's report/diagnosis.

According to Baez (last night on HLM after dark) lies are not important, just the forensic evidence. Did anyone else catch this, or am dreaming. moo

That is because Baez had a lying client make him famous and then the client's family were willing to lie on the stand.

This all worked in Mr. Baez's favor. :twocents:

ninja-2_zpsb103a9be.gif
:sick:

Kinda hoping the entire DT has a change on clothes for the afternoon session.

I thought that was during her "fog" period? How can they come into her head 5X week?

Wow - so the good 'doctor' can't produce the test questions given to the defendant because uses different versions, and keep them? Is this is a controlled, expert test? I don't think so.
Theoretically, she could have been given the doctor's guide, complete with diagnosis and scoring information?

wow can someone tell me if the doctor will face new sanctions after this trial is over. He's screwed up so bad. I really feel for the mother in the custody case.

BBM: I agree. I can't believe this "doctor" treats our military and LE. It makes me sick. :banghead:

Oh god.

He piecemeals test questions! He staples together test questions he deems relevant for court. If he isn't actually asking all the questions of any psychological assessment it renders the entire test moot.

I sincerely hope his accreditation to testify as an expert is called into question after this case. I've never seen a shadier psychologist that wasn't also an ad hoc TV personality. JMO

How is there any proof that these are actually her test answers?? Shouldn't the only thing brought to court be official medical records? WTH.

No, it's not. JM is destroying any notion that the guy is competent or credible. The Defendant's testimony was designed to dovetail with this maroon's report/diagnosis.

You are right - but didn't we know this yesterday afternoon and have discredited Samuel 15 minutes after JM started cross. :great::great:

Sorry for the snark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member