trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be unusual even in state court, especially at a final trial. Usually, there's a requirement that all exhibits be marked and exchanged prior to trial.

This is something that was just created last Thursday or later though.

That's how it's done in District Court. And each of the exhibits are objected and countered to well before trial. And at the Pre-trial conference the Judge determines which exhibits may be admitted and which ones are out. Rarely do we admit all of our exhibits. But it appears they do this for all their exhibits like the magazines that they caught Jodi trying to get to Matt with coded messages. They were clearly going through those page by page as well. Just strange.

Man, Juan, I seem to have the same problem as the projector...I just don't seem to want to work when you're questioning a witness! :)

So Jodi told this doctor that she shot Travis IN the closet not the bathroom!!

He left her files in his desk drawer...:floorlaugh:

can we say busted!

So now we have the Samuels Dog and Pony show and it is about him rather than the defendant.

What a waste of the jury's time.

Oh boy. The doctor's turned red as a beet again. Here we go... :facepalm:

When Jodi was having her bestie moment it looked like she asked the mitigator "Why would she say that?".
Course I'm not a lip reader but it looked like what she said.

If I had a choice between facing two sneaky stealthy ninjas or JA. I would rather face the two ninjas cause ninjas are scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobkat107