trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the 'doctor' study these tests for years using his research on ptsd in law enforcement officers in the line of duty that he read in Time Magazine?

Every once in awhile we see Wilmott's face as she looks up from her notes. Here is what she looks like, listening to her expert witness:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

He just admitted that he used this test specifically to prove a pre-formed hypothesis. Rather backwards if my opinion matters. :biggrin:

.....and here it comes...Samuels is a psychologist and not a psychiatrist !!! wait and see

is there a psych test normalized to the premeditated murderer population?

OMG, did you guys see the massive eye roll on Arias when Juan asked Samuels if he's having trouble with his memory? lololololol. You just keep making that face honey.

Oh I love juan!!!

I ask the questions sir

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

....I think Jodi just found out that the Dr. Thinks she's cuckoo....

The MMPI is used in every child custody eval I've ever seen. But he didn't conduct that test. It's used to diagnose. Much more intense than what he did. I wondered why he didn't conduct it. Glad Juan Martinez is bringing it up.

Both tests have been found to be scientifically reliable and admissible in these settings. I have read that the MCMI is more sensitive to detect personality disorders. I think both tests have similar limitations. I think he chose this test because it was quicker and cheaper. IMO

JA's expressions are very interesting. She seems to be acting haughty or righteous, as if this were going well for her...

The twin in the orange or coral shirt is practically laying down on her side in her chair.

Dr Speculating hypothesised that she was a psychotic and wanted to prove his hypothesis by giving her the test. soooooooo.......she was his guinea pig?

I think this Dr needs to take a few of the tests he administered to JA. JMO

Dang, the longer JM goes on, the more re-direct we will have to listen to to rehabilitate this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim