trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
50-75 is below the cutoff for the diagnosis
that is improper way to assess the test . . . . computer algorhythms . . . evaluates the score very complex .. . .

this is for JA . . . . diagnosis 75-85 indicates the presence . . .
relative . . . .that is an improper use of this test - they do have a meaning but not the meaning you are giving to them

look @ profile

somebody get a screen pic of this!!!

what is the number I am pointing to now . . . 69 and the number in this column is 69

the computer gave the number 69
you are misinterpreting the test you have no knowledge in this area

if we go to your base rate scores . . . . her ptsd score of 69 is below the cut off score 75 . .
you are mis intrepeting it sir . . . I studied these test for years . . . .

math speaking 69 is below 75
yes
75 falls below this disorder
that is not right
yes or no
I will not be characterized with the wrong information

75-85 - that is an area that indicates a clinical disorder
no I do not remember saying that
you have problems with your memory you just said it a few minutes ago
no problems with my memory

the reference group was psychiatric patients rather than drawn from general population . . . . MMCI is drawn from both . . . . this test are people who are psychiatric patient

well I hypothesized she had a psychiatric condition . . . this test is normed on those . . . . compared with other phsychiatric patients not with the general population . . . . there are other validation points to the McMi . . ..

compmare those to other psychiatric patients . .. this score does not allow for her scores to be attributed to a criteria of normality as in a court case
well basically tht is true

it is set up to be used in a court case . . .. it does say not contain the criteria to be used . . .
what are you reading from
Sir - I ask the questions here

no normal behavior because there were no normal reference groups
what are you reading from
objection - it appears he is reading from an article

take noon recess . . . .
please stand for the jury

Woah, the good 'doctor' just answered ' Yes....Ummm..." (stares blankly, with frightened look) . Not a comforting sign.

wow does the dr really really wants to know what Juan ius reading from. lol

Did the 'doctor' study these tests for years using his research on ptsd in law enforcement officers in the line of duty that he read in Time Magazine?
These tests are also totally revamped from time to time. Wonder if his education is continuing as well in that regard.

Unlikely I'm thinking.

I can't believe this. Juan had him! Here we go again with the judge shutting him down when he is on a roll.

IMO this is a test to help a person suffering from a tramatic event such as witnessing a murder, the death of a loved such as a car accident and so on, not for a murderer. It's to help diagnos someone who wants help not to help get someone off the DP JMO

why don't they just say multiple personality and get it over with- shes the ninja, the victim. the killer, the sexpot, the librarian, the ky spokeperson, the whatever- the liar and the abused killer or the abused victim . take your pick and mix and match-lol . who the hell are you jodi? all or how many? if your in trauma you frickin did it to yourself !

JW biting the side of her mouth so hard and staring at the ceiling while standing for the jury. Sorry, JW. The answers aren't up there.

at least they're still civilized enough to address each other as SIR.

Jury is out of the courtroom . . . please be seated . . . counsel please approach!

The entire DT is making me ill. All 3 are sitting back there smirking. They really believe JM is stupid and they are smarter. I really don't know how Nurmi and Wilmot sleep at night knowing what they know and seeing Travis's family day after day. God forbid either of them ever have a family member murdered. I morally couldn't defend JA

Dang it just able to tune in all I see is JW's frownie face & Dr S all spinning & JM saying I ask the questions around here....

So carp! I musta missed some good sheet this morning eh?

I'll bet Juan's article isn't from Time Magazine! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member