trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't they just say multiple personality and get it over with- shes the ninja, the victim. the killer, the sexpot, the librarian, the ky spokeperson, the whatever- the liar and the abused killer or the abused victim . take your pick and mix and match-lol . who the hell are you jodi? all or how many? if your in trauma you frickin did it to yourself !

AMEN :rocker:

Dr Speculating looks like his BP may be a bit high right now. They need to make sure he does not stroke out before lunch is over.

The interpretation of the scored MMPI is relatively easy. Jodi’s score doesn’t qualify for PTSD. In addition, realize that many patients exaggerate their symptoms and Jodi likely did too, but she still didn't “qualify” as having PTSD.

The entire DT is making me ill. All 3 are sitting back there smirking. They really believe JM is stupid and they are smarter. I really don't know how Nurmi and Wilmot sleep at night knowing what they know and seeing Travis's family day after day. God forbid either of them ever have a family member murdered. I morally couldn't defend JA

Nurmi isn't as bad but Wilmot is just weird! So similar to JA in some ways.
Delusional.

My recess will consist of taking a nap. I'm sure JM's voice will wake me up.

What the frig did he bring in his pull along bag if he left the test scores, and the question sheets and things that are pretty relevent on his desk at hom....his teddy and soothie?

I understand JA's issues with control and controlling the questioning, even her own counsel. But, I have rarely seen a witness fight so much to be in charge of everything in the courtroom. It makes him come across as vested in the outcome rather than just an expert providing an expert opinion.

'Standard' for self-reporting is a paper test the client/defendant/patient needs to fill out on their own.

Clinicians assess the test in a variety of ways. Many forensic psychologists prefer a data entry method.

Never, ever have I even heard of a psychologist not only transcribing answers on a 'scrap' sheet of paper but also admits to perhaps answering for her - as he did yesterday.

It really is beyond disturbing. It violates every guideline and protocol for psych assessment.

When you use a copyrighted psychological test you buy the booklets with the questions and you buy the answer sheets. That's how the copyright holders make their money from the test. I would imagine that this guy is too cheap to actually buy the products.

Wonder how Jodi feels about the doc now that he testified that he thought that she had psychiatric issues.

Oh god.

He piecemeals test questions! He staples together test questions he deems relevant for court. If he isn't actually asking all the questions of any psychological assessment it renders the entire test moot.

I sincerely hope his accreditation to testify as an expert is called into question after this case. I've never seen a shadier psychologist that wasn't also an ad hoc TV personality. JMO
Isn't he suppose to use the actual test that he "purchased"? Won't he get in trouble for xeroxing...and using a legal pad for answers instead of purchasing answer sheets from the testing company? Doesn't it say on professional tests that they are not to be copied???

The volume of questions is designed to prevent people from trying to beat the test.

There is a reason is it is the most widely used diagnostic test. It made me question this guy when I realized he never used it.

That is understood, however what I was talking about is those who do have problems and maybe adhd among others will get bored/frustrated after 100 or so questions and will just mark anything out of frustration and not an attempt to beat the test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966