trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!! We will get to discover the computer output of the MMPI! Computer scores are far more reliable than a purchased interpretation of the raw data. Although both can be used, if a practitioner doesn't have a sound argument for the deviation of their opinion from the computer score, it is going to be ignored. JM is going to perform a virtual body slam on this guy. Hahahahahaha 69!

I wonder if JM ever sleeps. He is so well prepared on every issue. He's doing this trial on his own (I guess he might possibly have legal staff assisting him behind the scenes, but I don't know this for a fact). He is awe inspiring to me. I love this man!!!!

Its doubtful. Most trials= no sleep. The last 2 trials I went to I got an average of 3 hours of sleep a night. Trials are not for the faint of heart.

Can he not just answer the question without being snarky seriously?

Isnt very professional is it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

this is so crazy....just so crazy convoluted crazy on top of crazy...craziness.

Cybedrburn---doesn't it just p---Uoffwhen someone misusestesting that Ufaithfully do and has the balls to showup and testify to these fabrications
Plus she did tell Dr Whacko that she shot TA in or near the closet...She changed her story to fit the casing in :furious::furious:the BR :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Scoring system

Patients' raw scores are converted to Base Rate (BR) scores to allow comparison between the personality indices. The Base Rate scores are essentially where each score fits on a scale of 1-115, with 60 being the median score. Conversion to a Base Rate score is relatively complex, and there are certain corrections that are administered based on each patient's response style.
The Modifying indices are scored using a complex system in which the patient's responses in the other scales are compared and the raw and BR scores are taken from this. However, the Invalidity index is an exception to this and is not converted to a BR score.
[edit]Interpretation

Test results may be considered invalid based on a number of different response patterns on the modifying indices. The Disclosure scale is the only scale in the MCMI-III in which the raw scores are interpreted and in which a particularly low score is clinically relevant. A raw score above 178 or below 34 is considered to not be an accurate representation of the patient's personality style as they either over-or under-disclosed and may indicate questionable results.
The Invalidity Index is a measure of random responding, ability to understand item content, appropriate attention to item content, and as an additional measure of response style. The scale is very sensitive to random responding. Scores on this scale determine whether the test protocol is valid or invalid. A base rate score of 75 or greater on the Desirability or Debasement scales indicate that the examiner should proceed with caution.

For the Personality and Clinical Syndrome scales, base rate scores of 75-84 are taken to indicate the presence of a personality trait, or (for the Clinical Syndromes scales) the presence of a clinical syndrome. Scores of 85 or above indicate the persistence of a personality trait or a clinical syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millon_Clinical_Multiaxial_Inventory#Scoring_system

LOL "69"
Samuels: "You have no knowledge in this area"

ummm - wanna' bet, Doc?

they threw the number 75 in because it does nto mean anything :floorlaugh:

in the closet? He grabbed her sweater in the closet and she grabbed the gun and shot him...so where did it happen? Doesn't sound like there was time to get into the bathroom. Must be earlier version 1.0 before she slammed the door closed and leapt up to get the gun and ran back to bathroom...

So Jodi apparently told the doc that Travis was grabbing at her before she got the gun - but she testified that Travis was grabbing at her after she shot him when she was on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966