trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This defense needs to learn a thing or 100.

It does not take a genius to understand that putting someone on the stand and just having them rattle on and on about scores, numbers, calculation etc... you will lose the attention of the Jury. After the spanking they just received I would think they would try harder not to lose the jury.

But no, same carp different day. Wilma has to go into every tiny detail and allow him to rattle on each time. They are fixing NOTHING. Just dead air.

It boggles my mind that these people are professionals and are given the job of defending someone for their life.

MCMI . . . quoting from manual . . .did you ask for a copy
yes
did you get one?
no
ability to read entire article
no
how they relate to the entire text
no

are you familiar with use of MCMI test and MMPi . . . how many you have done?
thousands . . . two thousand maybe?
article In Forensic Evaluation - a survey of psychologists . . . about the McMI - survey asks what percentage of time they are used for court (forensic eval) . . .. MCMI used 55% . . . .on average over 118 times per year and for 18.5 years . . . in forensic matters no problems using an MCMI test? not if used correctly! you used it correctly with JA? yes

over 117 psychologists queried . . 55% time for forensic work had over 18.5 years experience . . . much more than 3 years . . . .

MCMI - you were shown some looks like numbers . . .

exhibit #541 - this is the first page - the profile
yes
on 2nd page - base rate scores
lets talk about base rate first

see the numbers 65, 75, 85 . . . . in the MCMI if you don't get it you don't use it . . . that s strong evidence that the area that exceed 75 is significant factor - should not use this alone , along with interviewing the client . . . he had a hypothesis she had PTSD . . yes

if ignored MCMI and only conduted this test . . .would that be a problem in how this instrubment is used?
yes
number exceed 75 very strong trait . . . strong enough to use without other information to form a diagnosis . . .

other things besides MCmI?
yes
relative strengths and average score . . . .if high enough to confirm your hypothesis . . . PTSd has 69 . . . anxiety scores 75 . . . .

are those the 2 highest scores . . .yes I remember that . . . that means to me anxiety is certainly a feature of ptsd . . . realtively high score in that set of variables

lost feed for a commercial - sorry

the review of all additional material I reviewed and the fact the PDS test suggested presence of PTSD . . . .

complete mischaracterization . . .. if someone doesn't have a 75 . . .
Iwould say
not even a Dr. saying that
I would say so

MCMI - how it was created . . . normed
when you do a test like this - you give the sample questions - you give more than th ones that were chosen . . . you administer test amongst those diagnosed with that particular diagnosis . . . . complex system of analysis which is beyond me at this point . . . correlates to specific diagnositic . . .test are scored against others with this wi th algorithm . . . ongoing process - validation rate keeps changing . . . mcmi was not created last year . . . continually being validated?
yes

already dx with ptsd an other conditions . . ..those people take this test . . . the validation study . . . their test would be scored - big math calculation. . . once scored gives you what people with Ptsd typically present with . . . correct

expect to see in someone you don't know for sure if they have ptsd is that what you need to compare it with? yes

you aleady had a hypothesis?
I did
she was suffering from a form of ptsd
things said in the interview- enough evidence of ptsd . . . .referring to incident of TA . . . her childhood - it became clear to me . . I had formulated my diagnosis earlier . . . diagnose to a test that is normed to people . . . .yes this test is derived from the DSM. . . . high anxiety score we could turn to DSM we can feel fairly certain the diagnosis will conform to the criteria in the DSM

MCMI correlates with, based upon, overlaps with DSM . . . . compare what it means what anxiety means in the DSM . . . is that why MCMI is a better tool in this situation?
in this aprticuar situation it was precisely what I was looking for. . .

more valid to give JA normed to general population
no it is better to give test normed on population I hypothesized about - to confirm it.

question of whether JA felt uncomfy with TA having oral sex wih her the first time - she was uncomfortable . . . . first time TA and JA had oral sex together - it was uncomfortable circumstances . . . don't know if that was the time TA gave her the book of Mormon

objection - leading
approach please

Who was the good doctor just shaking his head & mouthing "yeah" to?

ohhhhh puuuhhhhleez, TA was a good looking guy, I assure you, she had no problems with him giving her oral....nor would I, js

My eyes are glazing over, and I think my brain is scrambling :panic:.

I'm bored by everything the DT puts on, mostly because I don't believe any of it. It's like something I have to sit through until Juan gets up and I can get the real story.

Notice how when this doctor is answering questions by the defense, JA gets a long face with a mouth that's turned down at the corners.

Whoa is me. :bricks:

Shes a faker. :liar:

just sayin'
fran
:maddening:

Now he can't get the stories and lies straight. She was given the book of Mormon and then oral sex took place? What? Did I miss that lie?

None of this carp has anything to do with the brutal murder of Travis-it is totally irrelevant. Total waste of time and money.

Is she really a girl?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

:banghead::banghead::banghead:OMG, she is actually going to try and convince the jury that Jodi was forced to "enjoy" oral sex with Travis that first time...................:facepalm:

Wilmont got a dig in about experience. She said much more than three years. I believe she was referring to without saying that Juans expert does not have 30 years of experience like Samuels. I can't remember her name but I remember reading she is relatively new...Like within the last 5 or 6 years.

Where are you seeing the state expert list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe