trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching Dr. Drew and still trying to catch up on this thread, but after watching snippets of the trial today, I have to say that this is the most UNorganized witness I've ever seen! How aggravating to watch him fumble through his notes every two minutes. Ugh.

Completely agree. he seems genuinely, unprofessionally disorganized - I'd even go so far as to call him more lazy than anything (just an observation!)... Someone who is too comfortable/unchallenged in his position.

But then Juan Martinez came along and altered the the sweet breezy existence he thought he was sailing along on... jmv.

I don't tweet either. My common sense tells me to ask folks "What will the juror questions be to the Impeached conartist (I mean the totally impeached "expert" witness which he was not). What do you all think would be good questions from the jurors?

1) Why did you feel the need to send JA the self-help book if you were to be inpartial?

I just hope the jury can see the expert witness lacks a lot of smarts. Who can impeach him as a witness?

I don't tweet either. My common sense tells me to ask folks "What will the juror questions be to the Impeached conartist (I mean the totally impeached "expert" witness which he was not). What do you all think would be good questions from the jurors?

1) Why did you feel the need to send JA the self-help book if you were to be inpartial?

2) Why did you base your diagnosis on a false story/test/lie??

IMHO if you are trying to figure out why JA brutally and viciously murdered TA using logic and reasoning, then you are doing it wrong. While I agree there were definite steps taken that constitute premeditation, I don't believe those steps were taken as the result of a logical, sensible mindset capable of predicting cause and effect.

JA and TA had a complicated relationship that went through phases and evolved over time. The consistent through-line was sexual, and that's where I think JA started confusing violence/aggression and sexuality/physical intimacy. (No, not a sexual amnesia or whatever Samuels was talking about.) I think that JA fully bought into the double standard that somehow her sexual nature and sexual activities with TA reflected negatively on her, (as a woman,) in a way they did not reflect on TA. I believe that TA promoted that idea and was attempting to rid himself of her by shaming her for her sexuality at the same time he was enjoying her availability.

I'm not interested in a religious debate, but I've heard JA use the term "courting" (courtship,) which has a specific meaning in fundamentalist christian circles. While JA may have aspired to being courted and being a good Mormon and being in the "in crowd," she must have come to the realization ultimately that she instead had lost all self-respect. As a feminist I know many women, myself included, who have had to work through issues of self-identity as it relates to sexuality. JA made the decision to destroy TA as an object of her own self-hatred. After all, TA was going, (or had gone,) to the Bishop to begin the process of repentance and coming back into the Mormon fold. That was not an option open to JA without exposing her sexuality to the scrutiny of others, a much more dangerous prospect likely to arouse condemnation and disgust. (And she is one who, according to Ryan Burns, was socially awkward even in amongst other PPL folks whom she knew well.)

As another poster pointed out in a thread long gone, JA was jealous of TA's success; financial, interpersonal, material, familial, spiritual, all of it. I believe she killed him as the only means she could see to pull herself up from the bottom of the barrel, from depravity, from self-loathing. I believe she wanted power over him, to control him, to have the last word, to inflict as much pain as possible. I don't believe she was mad about any one thing; Cancun, the other women, being called a *advertiser censored*, *nal sex. The paradox of JA's actions is that she killed TA to bury all the "bad" in herself, but instead she uncovered it for all the world to see.
IMO there is nothing that is NOT UNDERSTOOD about just what Jodi Arias planned, executed, and attempted to cover her *advertiser censored* WRT her slaughtering Travis.. the steps taken to premeditate the slaughter of Travis are IMO very straight forward and leave nothing misunderstood..or not understood.. they are clear cut steps that she thoroughly planned to conceal her tracks in leading up to the murder such as:
acquiring the murder weapon, her circumventing the issue of using her car which could quite likely keep her from being discreet and unseen, along with thoroughly concealing such issues of a paper or video trail of her having entered and exited anywhere in and around the state of Arizona by using the gas cans, changing her appearance via hair color, and attempting to set up a believable alibi for the time in and around the murder, etc..

Those are just to name a few of the deliberate steps taken prior to the murder..IMO there's quite literally NOTHING AT ALL LEFT TO MISUNDERSTAND, OR NOT UNDERSTAND.. she IMO used logic and reason in how to go about attempting to elaborately be able to circumvent any/all issues that would connect her to the murder she was about to commit..

She continued to deliberately carry out the vicious murder upon arriving at her destination.. that too took alot of thought and planning in how to literally connive, seduce, and manipulate Travis into a corner with his back up against the wall(quite literally his back up against 3 stall walls of the shower) with zero hope of being able to escape, EXCEPT THROUGH THE DOOR IN WHICH SHE STOOD ARMED WITH DEADLY WEAPONS.. this IMO leaves zero issue to misunderstand or not understand.. her plotting, planning, and executing of this slaughter are some of the most thorough and deliberate steps taken WRT a premeditated murder.

She continued with very thorough and deliberate steps she took after having left the scene of the crime where she slaughtered Travis. IMO every single move she made in the days leading up to the murder, during and throughout the murder, as well as the days immediately after the murder and those weeks to follow up until her arrest were all very deliberate, done with focus and intent, and all for very specific purpose..

IMO all of those things cannot be misunderstood.. her actions were clear and concise and with very pointed focus and IMO all of it planned, executed, and then concealed and lied about with full understanding on her part.. IMO not only could it have been predicted by herself, Travis, or any others.. the fact is it very much was predicted by Travis as well as others.. some of those others including close friends of Travis who more than a year prior to the murder voiced those fears to Travis about who and what Jodi was and just what she was capable of and posed as a danger to Travis Alexander.. her behaviors and actions IMO leave nothing to be misconstrued, and certainly not misunderstood.. she no doubt is pathological..she no doubt IMO is even psychopathic.. and IMO many who knew and/or witnessed Jodi Arias' actions and behaviors prior to her slaughtering Travis were very much aware, and even fearful of her intent and capabilities..

So, I respectfully disagree that Jodi Arias slaughtering of Travis Alexander is something that cannot be understood, or is difficult to understand due to issues such as the premeditation is in such a way that lacks logic and reason.. IMO it doesn't.. Her thorough premeditation is precise and deliberate and therefor IMO leaves zero room to be misunderstood..

I respectfully yet strongly disagree about the issue regarding Jodi and Travis' sexual relationship and that in her mind it somehow was skewed or blurred with aggression or violence..nor do I see anything at all indicating that Travis was attempting to somehow shame her for the sexual activities between the two.. Jodi was much, much more in control of all the issues involving sexual activities, period.. IMO to the degree that she used their sexual relationship as a tool to manipulate Travis in other areas... regarding there being a double standard isn't accurate, either IMO ... I certainly do not believe that Travis Alexander in some way enforced, or even implied a double standard WRT he and Jodi's sexual activities.. both knew they were very serious sins in the eyes of the church and both willingly participated and continued participating in the sexual sin.. There is absolutely nothing IMO indicating that Travis held Jodi to a different or double standard where each were concerned involving sex.. .IMO even in speaking of the church having a double standard for male/female engaging in premarital sex I personally have seen nothing at all to support this.. the church is quite clear in that they do not condone the behavior, period from male or females..across the board its very much looked down upon and is literally only second to the sin of murder in terms of just how serious of a sin the church believes it to be..

However Travis Alexander was definitely in a different standing with the church, a higher position in the church than Jodi and absolutely rightfully so he was.. those reasons have nothing whatsoever to do with the sexual activities, nor sexual sin at all is involved with Travis being in a higher, more important position as far as his standing in the church..

"I believe she wanted power over him, to control him, to have the last word, to inflict as much pain as possible." <-- this I agree 100+% AND have zero doubt..

I do not agree that she killed him to somehow pull herself up from "depravity" or "self loathing"..she didn't, doesn't, and never has been ashamed of anything she engaged in with Travis..Travis was ashamed, and IMO Travis was conflicted .. but hell no Jodi wasn't and you better believe she has enjoyed reveling in reliving each and every dirty deed the two ever even thought of doing throughout this entire trial..

I respectfully, yet strongly disagree with the analysis of Jodi being ashamed, or even "feeling" shame, period.. Travis Alexander certainly did not "shame" Jodi about their sexual activities, nor was shame even involved as a motivating factor in Travis being slaughtered.. IMO shame ain't gotta damn thing to do with it and IMO it is not even a remote factor in the vicious, brutal, up close and personal slaughter of Travis by Jodi Arias.

Jmo, tho.

Oh, you're right, it's not redemption at all. It's destruction, annihilation, obliteration. I see it as a completely selfish act, 1) because she took the life of another rather than face her own ineptitude as a human being, and 2) because she allowed her mental issues, her personality and her overblown sense of self-importance to grow completely out of control. Most of us have the training to be able to put our problems in perspective and to submit to getting help if we need it. Not JA.

Jodi became interested in Mormonism because of it being a component in PPL; not as a matter of faith but as a matter of fortune. Those Mormon boys were coming over to where she lived with Darryl, (which is when she told him "no more sex.") I'm sure the lure of the LDS church for Jodi was the young male missionaries so eager to have a chat, and later she used it as a way to get closer to TA.

JMO it's simplistic to say that JA used sex, because TA used the sex too; used it as a part of his secret life, as an outlet, as an escape into fantasy, and yes, to control JA. Personally, I don't see anything they did sexually as being pertinent whatsoever, since it ostensibly was mutual and consenting. Where they got into trouble was in their attitude about the sexual activity - the difference being that TA was taking steps to extricate himself from the sex and JA was taking steps to enmesh herself more deeply.

The reason why JA turned her cell phone off on the long drive to Mesa? Not to avoid pinging cell towers, but to avoid any voice, any sound, any suggestion that she turn away from her intended purpose.

I must again respectfully, yet strongly disagree with many of the above factors regarding Jodi.. IMO her being baptized into Mormanism hasn't a damn thing to do with financial gain, nor even PPL, period.. the fact that she had Travis Alexander baptize her into the Morman faith mere weeks after meeting him is strictly due to Travis Alexander and her intent on being his Morman wife at some point.. now maybe that was seen as a monetary gain to JODI in her scoring herself this up and coming, rising star at PPL, Travis Alexander as a future husband..but IMO her motive was nothing remotely to do with Jodi becoming wealthy by her working for PPL..

Jodi's supposedly cutting off sex with Darryl hadn't a thing to do with young, male, Morman missionaries that visited the home she shared with Darryl.. if sex was cut off with Darryl its because Jodi had already set her sights on Travis Alexander and she very much had her eye on that prize.jmo.

Lastly regarding Jodi's turning off her cell phone while en route to Mesa was for the intents and purposes that I above went into detail about regarding her extensive premeditation of slaughtering Travis.. Jodi could have and would have talked it up, laughed it up, joked, chatted, and engaged in many other types of conversation including phone sex, IMO with any/everyone ALL THE WAY UP TIL PULLING IN THAT DRIVEWAY OF TRAVIS ALEXANDERS' MESA, AZ HOME, if she COULD HAVE..but she couldn't, due to strictly the logistics of it pinpointing her at the home of the man she was about to slaughter..<--that IMO IS THE ONLY REASON SHE DIDNT, AND COULDNT talk it up, chat it up, laugh, giggle, and flirt on the phone til arriving at her destination.. <--NONE OF THAT would have been the least bit difficult, or somehow have deterred her from carrying out the slaughter she would walk into that home and commit..

IMO I have zero doubt in my mind about all of these above issues WRT the defendant, JODI Arias.. IMO how/why she carried out this heinous murder is solely self serving in every single minute detail.. she IMO is no mystery..she IMO is about as obvious as it gets in speaking of who she is, what she did and why and many, many saw who/what she was long before that sad prediction of Travis' murder ever came to fruition..

Be not mistaken Jodi is in no way whatsoever ashamed, remorseful, or even the least bit sad about what she, alone did in slaughtering Travis Alexander June 4, 2008.. in fact she IMO is proud, feels 100% justified in his being slaughtered, and has absolutely enjoyed many, many aspects of her reliving her not only slaughtering his physical being, but also delights in slaughtering this man's name and reputation as she has done throughout this trial.

All jmo, tho.

You say High, I say Low. :floorlaugh:

In the scheme of things, the roommates didn't notice and it doesn't matter. IMO
No, I think it's important not because of the roommates not noticing the smell, but because I don't believe she wore a hoodie, sweatshirt, or sweater because of the heat. I will concede long sleeves to cover her cuts/keep blood off her, and Ryan said she wore long sleeves in SLC, but long sleeves don't equal a thick shirt.

Completely agree. he seems genuinely, unprofessionally disorganized - I'd even go so far as to call him more lazy than anything (just an observation!)... Someone who is too comfortable/unchallenged in his position.

I agree and if he was really biased and in Jodi's back pocket, I would think he would be better prepared and have better doctored notes off the tip of his tongue

In Mesa? In JUNE?? Wow - without research that sounds like an anomaly (PHX resident for several years here - about 45 minutes from Mesa).

Today's high was 86F I believe. It's only March.

In May things really start to get baking. It really does feel like oven heat... to me, anyway. :)
Actually, when I pulled up that link, it said the high for the day was 100. I find that more believable.

Just wondering...
This could be a pill passing going on. If jodi got a couple valium or something, she would have to take them in court so she doesnt get caught with them on the search back to jail. Maybe this is how Jodi got the pills we saw her take. Look at the left hand. Is something being passed?

I dont trust her for a minute.

Just a comment about benzodiazepines.

I don't think it would be at all difficult for Jodi to convince a jailhouse doc/ Nurse Practitioner/ or PA that she would benefit from a benzo (or 2) on court days. This is legitimately a very stressful situation, and she would "benefit" from being "less anxious" and "more able" to assist her attorneys in her defense.

I don't have any proof that she is taking anything, but I'm just saying that if she wanted to have some "calm down" pills, she has a pretty good reason for "demonstrating a need" for them to the person who would authorize them. I just don't think for a minute she needs to risk smuggling a xanax or valium. She could get them legitimately with very little effort, imo.

Fine with me to give her benzos. The little pills do not mitigate what I see as clear premeditation. I'm also fine with lots of counseling and therapy. I see it as a waste of time and $$, but if she or others (like therapists or clergy) are ok with it, then I'm fine with it. It demonstrates compassion, and doesn't change culpability, imo.

I'd be fine with a counselor holding her hand while a lethal injection was administered, too. It doesn't change the outcome. Or her culpability, imo.

Someone please post a pic of a hired dim wind bag.

Don't know what you mean, but it made me think of this. . .

dance_3.gif

No, I think it's important not because of the roommates not noticing the smell, but because I don't believe she wore a hoodie, sweatshirt, or sweater because of the heat. I will concede long sleeves to cover her cuts/keep blood off her, and Ryan said she wore long sleeves in SLC, but long sleeves don't equal a thick shirt.
BBM: Totally agree!!! Have said this from my very first post on the subject.

IMO there is nothing that is NOT UNDERSTOOD about just what Jodi Arias planned, executed, and attempted to cover her *advertiser censored* WRT her slaughtering Travis.. the steps taken to premeditate the slaughter of Travis are IMO very straight forward and leave nothing misunderstood..or not understood.. they are clear cut steps that she thoroughly planned to conceal her tracks in leading up to the murder such as:
acquiring the murder weapon, her circumventing the issue of using her car which could quite likely keep her from being discreet and unseen, along with thoroughly concealing such issues of a paper or video trail of her having entered and exited anywhere in and around the state of Arizona by using the gas cans, changing her appearance via hair color, and attempting to set up a believable alibi for the time in and around the murder, etc..

Those are just to name a few of the deliberate steps taken prior to the murder..IMO there's quite literally NOTHING AT ALL LEFT TO MISUNDERSTAND, OR NOT UNDERSTAND.. she IMO used logic and reason in how to go about attempting to elaborately be able to circumvent any/all issues that would connect her to the murder she was about to commit..

She continued to deliberately carry out the vicious murder upon arriving at her destination.. that too took alot of thought and planning in how to literally connive, seduce, and manipulate Travis into a corner with his back up against the wall(quite literally his back up against 3 stall walls of the shower) with zero hope of being able to escape, EXCEPT THROUGH THE DOOR IN WHICH SHE STOOD ARMED WITH DEADLY WEAPONS.. this IMO leaves zero issue to misunderstand or not understand.. her plotting, planning, and executing of this slaughter are some of the most thorough and deliberate steps taken WRT a premeditated murder.

She continued with very thorough and deliberate steps she took after having left the scene of the crime where she slaughtered Travis. IMO every single move she made in the days leading up to the murder, during and throughout the murder, as well as the days immediately after the murder and those weeks to follow up until her arrest were all very deliberate, done with focus and intent, and all for very specific purpose..

IMO all of those things cannot be misunderstood.. her actions were clear and concise and with very pointed focus and IMO all of it planned, executed, and then concealed and lied about with full understanding on her part.. IMO not only could it have been predicted by herself, Travis, or any others.. the fact is it very much was predicted by Travis as well as others.. some of those others including close friends of Travis who more than a year prior to the murder voiced those fears to Travis about who and what Jodi was and just what she was capable of and posed as a danger to Travis Alexander.. her behaviors and actions IMO leave nothing to be misconstrued, and certainly not misunderstood.. she no doubt is pathological..she no doubt IMO is even psychopathic.. and IMO many who knew and/or witnessed Jodi Arias' actions and behaviors prior to her slaughtering Travis were very much aware, and even fearful of her intent and capabilities..

So, I respectfully disagree that Jodi Arias slaughtering of Travis Alexander is something that cannot be understood, or is difficult to understand due to issues such as the premeditation is in such a way that lacks logic and reason.. IMO it doesn't.. Her thorough premeditation is precise and deliberate and therefor IMO leaves zero room to be misunderstood..

I respectfully yet strongly disagree about the issue regarding Jodi and Travis' sexual relationship and that in her mind it somehow was skewed or blurred with aggression or violence..nor do I see anything at all indicating that Travis was attempting to somehow shame her for the sexual activities between the two.. Jodi was much, much more in control of all the issues involving sexual activities, period.. IMO to the degree that she used their sexual relationship as a tool to manipulate Travis in other areas... regarding there being a double standard isn't accurate, either IMO ... I certainly do not believe that Travis Alexander in some way enforced, or even implied a double standard WRT he and Jodi's sexual activities.. both knew they were very serious sins in the eyes of the church and both willingly participated and continued participating in the sexual sin.. There is absolutely nothing IMO indicating that Travis held Jodi to a different or double standard where each were concerned involving sex.. .IMO even in speaking of the church having a double standard for male/female engaging in premarital sex I personally have seen nothing at all to support this.. the church is quite clear in that they do not condone the behavior, period from male or females..across the board its very much looked down upon and is literally only second to the sin of murder in terms of just how serious of a sin the church believes it to be..

However Travis Alexander was definitely in a different standing with the church, a higher position in the church than Jodi and absolutely rightfully so he was.. those reasons have nothing whatsoever to do with the sexual activities, nor sexual sin at all is involved with Travis being in a higher, more important position as far as his standing in the church..

"I believe she wanted power over him, to control him, to have the last word, to inflict as much pain as possible." <-- this I agree 100+% AND have zero doubt..

I do not agree that she killed him to somehow pull herself up from "depravity" or "self loathing"..she didn't, doesn't, and never has been ashamed of anything she engaged in with Travis..Travis was ashamed, and IMO Travis was conflicted .. but hell no Jodi wasn't and you better believe she has enjoyed reveling in reliving each and every dirty deed the two ever even thought of doing throughout this entire trial..

I respectfully, yet strongly disagree with the analysis of Jodi being ashamed, or even "feeling" shame, period.. Travis Alexander certainly did not "shame" Jodi about their sexual activities, nor was shame even involved as a motivating factor in Travis being slaughtered.. IMO shame ain't gotta damn thing to do with it and IMO it is not even a remote factor in the vicious, brutal, up close and personal slaughter of Travis by Jodi Arias.

Jmo, tho.

I must again respectfully, yet strongly disagree with many of the above factors regarding Jodi.. IMO her being baptized into Mormanism hasn't a damn thing to do with financial gain, nor even PPL, period.. the fact that she had Travis Alexander baptize her into the Morman faith mere weeks after meeting him is strictly due to Travis Alexander and her intent on being his Morman wife at some point.. now maybe that was seen as a monetary gain to JODI in her scoring herself this up and coming, rising star at PPL, Travis Alexander as a future husband..but IMO her motive was nothing remotely to do with Jodi becoming wealthy by her working for PPL..

Jodi's supposedly cutting off sex with Darryl hadn't a thing to do with young, male, Morman missionaries that visited the home she shared with Darryl.. if sex was cut off with Darryl its because Jodi had already set her sights on Travis Alexander and she very much had her eye on that prize.jmo.

Lastly regarding Jodi's turning off her cell phone while en route to Mesa was for the intents and purposes that I above went into detail about regarding her extensive premeditation of slaughtering Travis.. Jodi could have and would have talked it up, laughed it up, joked, chatted, and engaged in many other types of conversation including phone sex, IMO with any/everyone ALL THE WAY UP TIL PULLING IN THAT DRIVEWAY OF TRAVIS ALEXANDERS' MESA, AZ HOME, if she COULD HAVE..but she couldn't, due to strictly the logistics of it pinpointing her at the home of the man she was about to slaughter..<--that IMO IS THE ONLY REASON SHE DIDNT, AND COULDNT talk it up, chat it up, laugh, giggle, and flirt on the phone til arriving at her destination.. <--NONE OF THAT would have been the least bit difficult, or somehow have deterred her from carrying out the slaughter she would walk into that home and commit..

IMO I have zero doubt in my mind about all of these above issues WRT the defendant, JODI Arias.. IMO how/why she carried out this heinous murder is solely self serving in every single minute detail.. she IMO is no mystery..she IMO is about as obvious as it gets in speaking of who she is, what she did and why and many, many saw who/what she was long before that sad prediction of Travis' murder ever came to fruition..

Be not mistaken Jodi is in no way whatsoever ashamed, remorseful, or even the least bit sad about what she, alone did in slaughtering Travis Alexander June 4, 2008.. in fact she IMO is proud, feels 100% justified in his being slaughtered, and has absolutely enjoyed many, many aspects of her reliving her not only slaughtering his physical being, but also delights in slaughtering this man's name and reputation as she has done throughout this trial.

All jmo, tho.

:goodpost:

I am soooooo writing Juan Martinez a love note.....

:heartbeat: :loveyou: :heartbeat:

The one big lie that Samuels told today is that he reversed the signs when a person repeats a story saying that when someone is telling the truth there are inconsistencies in their story each time they tell it, and when they are lying there are no inconsistencies each time they tell it. That's totally opposite of reality and Psychology 101.

When someone is telling the truth their story is always consistent because they are recalling an actual event that occurred. An actual event that occurs is unalterable as it is something that actually happened so the memory of that actual happening is imprinted in the brain in the way it actually happened and only in that way. And when someone makes up a story each time they tell it there will be inconsistencies depending on how much the liar practiced the details of an event they made up. The inconsistencies are because they are describing an event that did NOT actually occur and the subconscious mind can and does come up with a large variety of details that are inconsistent with the original false story as when someone retells a story that was not something that actually happened but something they made up each time they retell it there will be inconsistencies - details omitted and other details added because the story is a fantasy with multiple scenerios and not an actual occurance that is recalled. In fabricating a story there is a huge variety of things that could have happened, thus with each telling inconsistencies naturally occur whereas the recalling of an actual event can only be recalled one way - as the event actually occurred - therefore, with each retelling the truthful story based on an actual event won't have inconsistencies with each telling but the false made up story will have inconsistencies.

Samuels blatantly reversed this well known lie/truth criteria in order to fit with Jodi's inconsistencies in her stories as being truthful when they actually show that those inconsistencies show that she made up the stories, and they were not actual events that she is recalling. The memory part of the brain is separate from the fantasy/imagination section with entirely different criteria in how they are recalled.

Inconsistencies in recalling an event is the bedrock of police and other criminal investigators to show that a person in not being truthful. Who in the world doesn't know THAT? This goes directly to the well known occurrence of recalled memory of an actual event will not have inconsistencies whereas a recalled fantasy of an event that was made up will have inconsistencies.

I seriously cannot believe that Samuels reversing the criteria of truth vs. lying as if no one would notice that he did and that this was a blatant attempt on his part to make it appear that Jodi's epic list of inconsistencies are actually criteria that she's telling the truth about an actual occurrence when it is the opposite. Even the average lay person knows the simple psychology of truth vs. lies... truth = no inconsistencies and lies = inconsistencies.

:furious:

I hope JM totally clobbers him on this reversal of Psychology 101.

Kandy Kane, THANK YOU!
I am SO GLAD you picked up on and posted this VERY CLEAR TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
Listening to this ditwad, I was thinking to myself...
Did I hear that correctly? Am I going crazy?

As little kids.. We are taught the difference between the truth and a lie.

This self proclaimed psychologist is himself.... an abuser!

The lie is told casually but quickly, so eloquently with a tone of voice that we feel we should be believing it. And then.... it makes us question ourselves. If this happens often.. It makes us question our reality.. our entire existance.
It is intentionally done with one goal. To achieve what ever is desired at the time, that will benefit the liar only.

My husband has been pulling this s**t going on 16 years now. I am told that I... don't know what I am talking about when I call him out on his blatant twists of the truth.
On the recommendation of my therapist
I finally bought and read the book.. CRAZY TIME
What I found out is...
I'M NOT CRAZY.
I felt such relief that I was not crazy but...
as I read... page after page.. I felt fear. I feel it now just typing this.
This book told MY TRUTH.
It's pages described everything I had been experiencing to a Tee.
Every page pinpointed precisely everything I have heard out of his mouth.
It was like the author was telling my story.
How could this be?
Sadly, there are enough people who do this, so much so that there are specific terms to describe the actions of these people who try to control others like... gas-lighting (A form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory, perception and sanity)

Unless you get away from it and put time and space between you and the person trying to control you.. you dont have anything to measure what reality actually is.. What The TRUTH actually is.

I still deal with this truth twisting s**t today as I have children with this man.
However, because of this book (Crazy Time), therapy, time, distance and my burning desire to research as to whether or not I was... or was not the "crazy one", I am wiser today and know to NEVER DOUBT myself... my gut instincts... the TRUTH.. Nothing but the TRUTH!

Dr. Sam is one of these people who twists words into lies, who twists the truth in a sick attempt to control...
and I REALLY REALLY RESENT
the audacity of the DT to put this outright ABUSER on the witness stand
and audacity of the DT to declare this selfserving, disorganized, intentionally mis-representing showpiece as .... an expert.

I celebrated 20 years of continuous sobriety on February 2nd. I have the responsibility, hope and burning desire to be the best power of example to my two children as I can be... So alcohol is not a luxury for me today or I would have cracked open a tallboy the moment Dr. Sam spewed that BS today.

My distaste for this Dr. Sam cannot understated. And the words I want to use are... well I am sure.. not allowed here.

With that said, I feel a whole lot better now.... and please excuse me for dumping.

She probably wore it during the commission of the crime, then took all her bloody clothes off in the home, tossed them in a plastic bag and changed her clothes/cleaned herself up before leaving the house. MOO

The reminds me of Naura Jackson (was it?) who wore a sweat shirt in the summer and they claimed it was to hide her injuries from killing her mother. Then they showed pics of her on the beach with sweat shirts on. I do not know what time of year the pics on beach were taken, but it could get cold enough to have to wear one on the beach.

FYI

MC Superior Court&#8207;@courtpio1h
Attorneys in State v #JodiArias now think they may be in court on Thursday. Stay tuned

Online live stream - The best VOLUME of all is CNN - I had problems with many other sites but we listened and watched today on the Live CNN video that had great VOLUME. (They might break in with news but if you click on Live TV - you will find the Arias case). It was too painful yesterday trying to follow on HLN

Yes, my retired attorney husband is sticking with me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV