trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier on the stand today... I chuckled. ;)

Doc Samuels: Jodi's voluminous journals...

Good vocab, but what voluminous-ness are you thinking of Doc?

Originally Posted by Schuby
I kind of said this on the other thread but I'm bringing it over, I don't think people get how odd that book thing is. I've had therapists. If one of them randomly sent me a self-help book, I think I'd feel so strange I'd just stop seeing them.

You kind of said it on the other thread maam
Ma'am you did or you didn't say it on the other thread! There's no kind of saying things here! Do you understand me. Ma'am ! Did you or did you not say it! Can't have it both ways!!
In Juan's own style

JOKING OF COURSE
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I couldn't resist lol
:seeya:

Lol! And I only thought I wanted to meet Juan!

My trustworthy AC man once told me that one cannot expect an AC to cool the house more than 20 degrees less than outdoor temps. So, if it's 100 out, it's 80 inside. With double paned windows and a new AC system I can get it to about 23 degrees differential, but not much beyond.

Exactly my point.

ETA...I should qualify my statements regarding Homie not turning the air down low in the summer months ... When those bastardous hot flashes occur ... ALL BETS ARE OFF!!

G'night All! :rocker:

Now this says she was passing notes....who knows, I put nothing past her.

Look into my eyes.......

pic.twitter.com/2nt4JFZfgF

My trustworthy AC man once told me that one cannot expect an AC to cool the house more than 20 degrees less than outdoor temps. So, if it's 100 out, it's 80 inside. With double paned windows and a new AC system I can get it to about 23 degrees differential, but not much beyond.

True, but when you come in from the 100 degrees outside, that 80 feels lovely.

Did anyone hear the doctor call Juan, " Smarty Pants"? Sorry if this was talked about before.

If she had really said sweater, she probably had copped one out of Travis's closet to catch blood.

I'm so glad you raised that issue. It has been driving me insane that the roommates didn't investigate what had to be an increasingly hideous smell. Second floor bathroom with a window in... JUNE! I guess you have to live in AZ to get the heat and how truly bizarre their INACTION was. Obviously the key was readily accessible to the guy with the blondish hair... can't recall his name? Odd.

Personally, living here, I can't imagine it unless they had the air cranked up to foreclosure levels (ykwim lol). I also wonder whether the MB and/or bath had a Western exposure. I had NO idea the significance of that until I moved to AZ. I have these smallish cut-out windows in the loft area that face West and the temp in the loft on any given day in the Summer is probably 20 degrees more than the rest of the house. And the sun shining through my Southern exposure bathroom window "opaque squares" -- I know you know what I'm talking about as another res. of the 'dale -- has melted all my bath candles and ruined all of my lotions. I just cleared them out this weekend :/

MandyLiegh,

Thanks for the Rant, I know you spoke for me. I am so happy you got that EYE_ROLL of Jodie's. I could not believe my eyes. Like Mother like Daughter!!

Actually the whole family are a disgrace- That's what happens when Cousins marry!!! Just can't help what you get!:moo::facepalm:

Well what do you expect when the good doctor inferred they have a whole campus of hippos and a sea horse in their brains????

One would also think the A/C inside Travis' house wouldn't be kept at such a cold temperature 24/7 since the occupants weren't home all the time. Honestly I believe them not noticing the odor had more to do with where Travis' body was, in the shower stall, in the bedroom rather than having the A/C on all the time. We also don't know how much time the roommates spent in the house between the murder and his body being discovered.

MOO

Has anybody ever wondered or speculated as to why she locked the door and tried to hide everything? Why didn't she just leave with the crime scene wide open to everyone? just wondering

Oh, you're right, it's not redemption at all. It's destruction, annihilation, obliteration. I see it as a completely selfish act, 1) because she took the life of another rather than face her own ineptitude as a human being, and 2) because she allowed her mental issues, her personality and her overblown sense of self-importance to grow completely out of control. Most of us have the training to be able to put our problems in perspective and to submit to getting help if we need it. Not JA.

Jodi became interested in Mormonism because of it being a component in PPL; not as a matter of faith but as a matter of fortune. Those Mormon boys were coming over to where she lived with Darryl, (which is when she told him "no more sex.") I'm sure the lure of the LDS church for Jodi was the young male missionaries so eager to have a chat, and later she used it as a way to get closer to TA.

JMO it's simplistic to say that JA used sex, because TA used the sex too; used it as a part of his secret life, as an outlet, as an escape into fantasy, and yes, to control JA. Personally, I don't see anything they did sexually as being pertinent whatsoever, since it ostensibly was mutual and consenting. Where they got into trouble was in their attitude about the sexual activity - the difference being that TA was taking steps to extricate himself from the sex and JA was taking steps to enmesh herself more deeply.

The reason why JA turned her cell phone off on the long drive to Mesa? Not to avoid pinging cell towers, but to avoid any voice, any sound, any suggestion that she turn away from her intended purpose.

He did NOT control her...GMAB.

She left the wrong message. It should have been Sorry I killed you.

Yes.

But it's just weird that it disappears then detective Flores is looking for something. And it was suggested that the dr (haha) could have picked it up by accident. Hopefully just a bunch of her own ramblings in there!

Just think the video should be shown to those who should be keeping an eye on her.
:seeya:
The butt hiding episode was yesterday. You can tell by what she is wearing--the green shirt with the brown t shirt over it.

A lot of people are excusing the judge's lack of control because this is a "death penalty" trial. Then they don't like us complaining about the defense team and their tactics because, after all, this is a "death penalty" trial.

Can we all be honest here please? This is a "victim who was slaughtered" trial. Jodi is upset? I don't care! Defense team wants more latitude? I don't care! The judge feels she must give more leeway for the defendant so she is not overturned? I don't care!!!

This trial is all about Travis, who was stabbed in the heart and back and hands and feet, 29 times! Travis's throat was slit from ear to ear! Travis was shot in the temple!

So she was going to get dumped? I don't care! We all get used at one time or another, in one way or another. We all feel cheated and get hurt at least once. We don't kill.

This Is ALL about Travis. So please all you bleeding hearts who feel for the judge, who feel bad for thedefense, who keep saying, well after all this is a death penalty case. Stop it!
Jodi is guilty of premeditated felony murder.

ALL ABOUT TRAVIS. AND JUSTICE.

What you say!!!!!:seeya::seeya::seeya:

We knew him...but more in the way of " Ted is weird..." ...we would see him at the market occasionally.....he and my ex hubby had a conversation once about logging roads. His property is for sale (the cabin is gone though)...ive thought about putting in an offer on the land--super cheap...

The land is cheap. Minesweepers are not.

You should read this book;

Amazon.com: Special Agent (9780786890330): Candice Delong: Books

She was a member of the FBI team that arrested TK.

Personally, living here, I can't imagine it unless they had the air cranked up to foreclosure levels (ykwim lol). I also wonder whether the MB and/or bath had a Western exposure. I had NO idea the significance of that until I moved to AZ. I have these smallish cut-out windows in the loft area that face West and the temp in the loft on any given day in the Summer is probably 20 degrees more than the rest of the house. And the sun shining through my Southern exposure bathroom window "opaque squares" -- I know you know what I'm talking about as another res. of the 'dale -- has melted all my bath candles and ruined all of my lotions. I just cleared them out this weekend :/

Hahahah "the dale" I totally relate! High ceilings and floor to ceiling windows in my house!! PS ... Nik Richie lives across the street from me.

DD's male juror saying he's talked to convicts in lock up who say she's going to get 2nd degree, 25 year max, w/ option of parole. This is agreed upon by his co-host who said the jury will have a hard time giving her the DP because she's a woman. :banghead:

Are they both hitting the pipe? Seems to me this is a qualified jury, no?

Can I ask this lady the same question ?

Wendi Andriano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How the hell would convicts in lockup know what this jury is thinking ?
Have they watched the trial day in and day out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth