trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Juan knows something on the inside that we don't how Nurmi and this "doctor" have run up their tabs or done unsavory things all on the state's dime. They want it kept secret for a reason. Perhaps the DA's office has to deal with this type of behavior time after time from people like that.
And I bet Martinez and Flores know things about Jodi that we all don't...I can just imagine.
HLN After Dark ...those defense lawyers, would they want Jodi walking and living in their neighborhood or dating their sons or brothers?...or the way she goes after some men, their fathers? oh, h**l no!

Photoshopped graphics or any photos depicting case players in a bad light is a form of visual bashing and is not allowed. Violence is also not condoned even at a minimal degree. Please post responsibly...

This post lands randomly.

Let's check with our local Arizonans. I still maintain it's NOT weather you would wear a hoodie/sweatshirt/or sweater in.

If it is only in the 90's in June, I am moving back! When I was there it was 120 in the shade. Would walk from appt to car and be dripping in sweat in about 100 feet.

Let's check with our local Arizonans. I still maintain it's NOT weather you would wear a hoodie/sweatshirt/or sweater in.

Of course not, but that's not the point. Remember, Jodi has seen too many movies and she probably thought wearing a "get up" for the murder made sense, including a sweater. She probably had her attire all figured out (the murder was probably all she thought about for weeks).That way, she could just dump the clothes on the road (burn?). Also, she did bring long sleeves with her because she wore them in Utah around her friends. They thought it was odd since it was summer and it was hot. I find it plausible she had a sweater or hoodie on hand for the murder.

IMO, the jury has already envisioned what actually happened using their common sense. This guy on the stand has already been proven a fraud. Let us all hope and pray that the jury gets it right this time.

Im not sure what your point is. We were discussing whether it's reasonable for the room mates to not smell anything all that time. The point is 1. Even a tiny mouse decaying will fill your home with a pugnent and revolting smell of death witjing a few days and 2. The room mates dod in fact smell it.

My first post here at WS was prompted by my friend's death two apartments down the hall from me. She died on Sunday night or Monday morning and was not discovered until the unpleasant smell alerted the neighbor on the other side (I was out of town). They went in Thursday night and found her bloated body. In the time between the discovery, they posted a policeman, and then the coroner did not come for twelve hours.

During that time the smell became noticeable even on the next floor. When I came home on Friday, I smelled it immediately on entering the building and I was one floor below her apartment.

I am not the least surprised that the roommates on the other side did not notice the odor until that last day when they said they thought it was the dog. The roommates had everything to lose and nothing to gain by butting into Travis' personal business. Plus he was gone a lot traveling and certainly did not check in and out with them.

When I first moved out of my mothers house I rented a room from a married couple I found through a add in the newspaper ... I was never close to them, just random small talk every so often when we were in the same common area. My rent included utilities so I never touched the thermostat ....
*IF* the roommates had the utilities included they might not have cared/noticed if Jodi cranked the AC before she left....

I have been searching WS and I cannot find the answer I am seeking, so humor me and please somebody tell me if there has been discussion about JA shaving off TA's pubic hair during her (IMO) staged sex but real torture session?

I think she would do that to make it look like he had prepared for sex. I think it is incongruous that he would manscape his privates while sporting hairy legs. ALso, I notice the area is unnaturally red in his faux sex photo.

What do you brainy super sleuths think?

Some guys are so red in that area naturally they're practically purple. I think he shaved his own niblets and Jodi had nothing to do with it. Guys are shaving their bits, chests and nearly everywhere these days just like women. I think guys are also either shaving or clipping these days because of increased use of condoms because of STD's... I've heard a guy I used to date scream his brains loose getting pubes stuck in the condom when trying to get it off. Ever after he got rid of every single hair down there. I much prefer guys being tidy in their nether regions. Sweat collects and dries in the "woods" and smells gross. Guys also claim it makes their dingy look a lot bigger.

Except for when it comes to changing a diaper or cleaning up their child's vomit! :floorlaugh:

Actually, moms (at least in my case) are impervious to such odors, too. I found nothing disgusting or foul about my baby - diaper changing made her comfortable so that was all I focused on. I've been covered by vomit but I could have cared less. I just cared about doing what I could to comfort my child - and she did NOT want to be put down, so I was soaked in vomit. So what?

There isn't a body function or smell that ever bothered me enough to - bother me. I am sure I speak for MANY moms AND dads re this. :)

Perhaps Juan knows something on the inside that we don't how Nurmi and this "doctor" have run up their tabs or done unsavory things all on the state's dime. They want it kept secret for a reason. Perhaps the DA's office has to deal with this type of behavior time after time from people like that.
And I bet Martinez and Flores know things about Jodi that we all don't...I can just imagine.
HLN After Dark ...those defense lawyers, would they want Jodi walking and living in their neighborhood or dating their sons or brothers?...or the way she goes after some men, their fathers? oh, h**l no!

I am sure that Juan and Flores know a lot of about JA that we don't know.
Right now I know more about JA than I really wanted to know. Put this murderer on Death Row ASAP.

Good night folks.

Of course not, but that's not the point. Remember, Jodi has seen too many movies and she probably thought wearing a "get up" for the murder made sense, including a sweater. She probably had her attire all figured out (the murder was probably all she thought about for weeks).That way, she could just dump the clothes on the road (burn?). Also, she did bring long sleeves with her because she wore them in Utah around her friends. They thought it was odd since it was summer and it was hot. I find it plausible she had a sweater or hoodie on hand for the murder.

It was HOT that day, and there was JA wearing an old pair of warm-up bottoms with a zipper on the side along with black socks while she drug him.....I always thought she wore these clothes purposely because she PREMEDITATED and planned on burning these old style clothes afterwards.

I am sure that Juan and Flores know a lot of about JA that we don't know.
Right now I know more about JA than I really wanted to know. Put this murderer on Death Row ASAP.

Good night folks.
Yeah, but I don't see Juan Martinez as a blackmailer, which is what I'm getting out of the other post.

The last "sex pics" of the 2 of them look both freshly shaven/waxed. moo

They are also post-coital which explains the redness and Jodi's post-stretched "peau".

The only reason why I say this is because me and my guy had those long, hard core sexcapades and this what I see in those pics is what I felt.

I have been searching WS and I cannot find the answer I am seeking, so humor me and please somebody tell me if there has been discussion about JA shaving off TA's pubic hair during her (IMO) staged sex but real torture session?

I think she would do that to make it look like he had prepared for sex. I think it is incongruous that he would manscape his privates while sporting hairy legs. ALso, I notice the area is unnaturally red in his faux sex photo.

What do you brainy super sleuths think?

In all fairness, granted, wearing a sweater outside is not going to happen. However, here in Arizona, air conditioners are cranked, and it does get chilly inside.

I am sure that the A/C was probably flowing, due to the fact that Napoleon was inside the house.

Mine is set at 68 and running right now in Southeast Louisiana !
My furnace is set at the same temp, and running too!! We have an eight foot drift that looks like a beautiful sculpture behind our home.
If only we could share with one another!!

Just heard Janine Driver say something odd. She said (paraphrasing) the biggest mistake anyone watching at home is to mirror a master manipulator.

The point that I'm confused on is that - they are master manipulators. Meaning they fool many (most) for a long, long time usually (unless they implode).

I also don't get what Dr. D means by mirroring. He is showing movements/behaviours that people do all the time. It's not strange that both JA and her lawyer would both put their hand in their hair over the course of a day in court. I mean, c'mon.

And I really like Janine Driver... I love what she does and how she describes things but I think Dr. Drew is making something out of nothing on this one.

The hiding/sitting on what appears to be a folder/documents on JA's part IS something potentially serious - that I hope is looked into, especially if the prosecution is missing a folder. Or perhaps JA did not want her DT to use something... what a creepy soulless creep.

Actually, moms (at least in my case) are impervious to such odors, too. I found nothing disgusting or foul about my baby - diaper changing made her comfortable so that was all I focused on. I've been covered by vomit but I could have cared less. I just cared about doing what I could to comfort my child - and she did NOT want to be put down, so I was soaked in vomit. So what?

There isn't a body function or smell that ever bothered me enough to - bother me. I am sure I speak for MANY moms AND dads re this. :)

Well, sure, It doesn't smell bad when it's YOUR kid. But when I used to work in my Grandmothers Home Daycare in college, I thought I was going to :puke: sometimes.

Yeah, but I don't see Juan Martinez as a blackmailer, which is what I'm getting out of the other post.

I don't think JM is a blackmailer. Juan seems very professional and ethical.

The weather from that week has been posted numerous times. It was in the low 90's THAT week. That is what I recall from other WS posts and links.

BTW-we own a home in Arizona, so I have spent quite a few summers there. I'm not arguing about whether it's hot or not in the summer. LOL. It is very hot there in the summer time. I was stating the temperature that week and indoors, when the air conditioning is on, sometimes people like me wear a sweatshirt, while others don't need one.

IMO-if JA was wearing a sweatshirt or long sleeves, it was to avoid injury during the murder, and to prevent as much blood spatter on herself as possible. She was wearing long pants, so it does seem plausible she could have also worn long sleeves too. If she wore them outdoors and after the murder, it was to prevent others from seeing her injuries..cough cough...scratches. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966