trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

The bailiff picks up where he left off yesterday with his eyes closed head down position, ready to respond to anything! #JodiArias

OH plz don't tell me she's gonna try to drag this out until 4:30 to avoid jury questions. I can't even comprehend what this therapist/evaluator/window washer is saying ;)

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
The bailiff picks up where he left off yesterday with his eyes closed head down position, ready to respond to anything! #

A little OT while we are waiting. I am watching a documentary about Ted Bundy, and Ann Rule is telling how she was working at the crisis hotline w/Ted, and he used to walk her to her car at the end of her shift!

I did not know she knew Ted Bundy, yikes!

The relationship to JA I am making, is there was a comment about how attractive he was, and how that caused people to overlook the emptiness within him.

That sounds just like JA to me.

And how he was talking like he was going to become a lawyer, get into politics, but never really carried anything out.

Then he met a woman who was beautiful, rich, popular (like TA?), then she broke up with him when she realized he was not really achieving anything (JA?)

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

The bailiff picks up where he left off yesterday with his eyes closed head down position, ready to respond to anything! #JodiArias

That's lovely. Glad he's on his toes.

hey <mod snip>,

you weren't the therapist in this case. why the heck are we even listening to this?? even nurmi is sleeping.

Whats the difference bteween a therapist or an evaluator $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You go everything then you can make an evaluation as to how to make this whole thing look good for my client the murderer

Reducing symptoms? Guess he's not into a client centered approach. What is his theoretical orientation?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've sat here for 2 hours waiting for the trial and now that it's on and Samuels is still testifying for Wilmott, I now have an urge to rotate my tires!!

This guy is so stuffy. So rehearsed. So phony. His intonational pitches are annoying. Like he's talking to a 2 year old.
Yuk!!!!

I wish I had one of those Vaudeville canes to yank him off the stand!!

Don't Google it Segue...don't do it....come on Segue, every time you Google sometjing like tossed salad or cream pie, you end up burning your retina....don't touch the Google....
Wizards Sleeve isn't gonna be any different....

ETA: ...I googled it.... :sigh:

I laughed so hard at "Wizards Sleeves" I peed myself a lil bit (I'm old dangit). I can't stop laughing (Yes I cleaned up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654