trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 41s
@goldone Unfortunately due to technical difficulties, we're unable to stream #JodiArias on ABC15 Mobile. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If this guys you're therapist your never getting outta there better than you went in

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Why is this man still on the stand? We've learned he is not to be trusted by his own mouth. He's a liar,a quack, a total embarrassment to the profession, and I don't like him.

:floorlaugh:

Oh good grief!

Today I am a therapist, tomorrow I am an evaluater, maybe on Tuesday I will be a claims adjuster, Fridays I usually wash windows, and once a month I am a zoo keeper.

This guy. He is a walking punch line.

:floorlaugh:
maybe check Judge Judy shows for this yahoo too? :notgood:

seriously_zps1bea1cac.gif

Can someone just give Willmott a large hammer?? Let the jury ask their questions....:facepalm:

Was the greeting card which Richard M. Samuels, Ph.D sent to JA ever entered into evidence?

I already know about the book:

Your-Erroneous-Zones.jpg

Just wondering if he's more of an American Greetings or Hallmark kind of quack...

A little OT while we are waiting. I am watching a documentary about Ted Bundy, and Ann Rule is telling how she was working at the crisis hotline w/Ted, and he used to walk her to her car at the end of her shift!

I did not know she knew Ted Bundy, yikes!

The relationship to JA I am making, is there was a comment about how attractive he was, and how that caused people to overlook the emptiness within him.

That sounds just like JA to me.

And how he was talking like he was going to become a lawyer, get into politics, but never really carried anything out.

Then he met a woman who was beautiful, rich, popular (like TA?), then she broke up with him when she realized he was not really achieving anything (JA?)

You should read her book "Stranger beside Me" it's all about Ted....and her knowing him.

blah, blah, blah, blurred the lines, blah blah blah, burred the lines, ah, blah, blah, blurred the lines, blah blah blah, burred the lines, ah, blah, blah, blurred the lines, blah blah blah, burred the lines, ah, blah, blah, blurred the lines, blah blah blah, burred the lines.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Why does JA keep sticking her tongue out ?

That was funny, the little grammar exchange, an or a hypothesis.

oh, yesterday driving home from work and listening to this bs, I heard RS state that he believed she was suffering from PTSD before he even sat with her... he geared his results TO that hypotheses!!!
Absolutely he does. He advertises his services on his website ~ it's one big sales pitch to defense attorney's advertising his willingness to "diagnose" a defendant for the purpose of jury-fooling! I kind of expected JM to produce a couple of screen shots - it's THAT obvious. This guy is so beyond unethical.

I really really hope we get to jury questions today. This testimony is like gnats buzzing in my ears.

What does JA keep looking at off to her left side??

Haven't we already beat the chit outta this horse....

D@mnit, I have been sitting here waiting for the trial to start on CNN and it just kept showing headlines.

Can never figure out which link to see the trial on CNN.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member