trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times do we have to go over the same stuff?!? Move on!! My mind is in a fog now.

Did we hear if the attorneys reviewed the juror questions today and will go into them right after this? And if they did- can that influence JW's questioning now?

Listen to how more boastful Samuels is when he can BS without being interrupted.

I moved from Cincinnati to Louisville a few years ago and I will not go back...I LOVE IT HERE!

My son played football for J-town youth league....GO J-Town!

You should come back. :great:

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

then why doesnt everyone just use the short version???

they are keeping him up there to try to get back his kind old psychologist persona so the jury will like him, he wants to look at the jury and talk all professional like.

I am not so sure I can necessarily agree on this, opinions do have to be websleuth friendly to remain. I have seen opinions go by the big delete button if they are in contrast to the majority even if they are well versed in a polite manner.

I respectfully disagree with you - I've read many dissenting views on a myriad of topics - just a few off the top of my head being: Juan Martinez and his proficiency as a prosecutor, the gunshot controversy, and the Travis/Jodi dynamic in their relationship.

But I most definitely support your ability to post whatever you think, within the guidelines of WS, of course. :rocker:

I don't like how Jodi who already has a smarmy way about her, keeps glancing over in the direction of Travis' side of the gallery and then smirking. Maybe I am totally wrong and she is looking at something else and smirking but I swear she is side eyeing that part of the gallery.

Turn around, face forward Jodi. I don't want you to even think of looking at that poor man's family. :furious:

I fell asleep for 20 minutes! Now my heart rate is up seeing the killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel