trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every day Jodi seems smug and content. Does anyone else think she will do just fine in prison? It's almost as if she has had no trouble adapting to jail. I'd be crying and emotional all the time.

You'd cry because you experience REAL feelings and emotions. JA just mimics what she sees others do. :twocents: I don't think she'll "enjoy" being convicted and will continue to wear her "poor me" mask, but I honestly think she'll adapt just fine.

There was never any ROPE or any HOPE for Arias...!

So now Travis tied her up TWICE? How come ms. murderer didn't say that on direct, or on cross?

Yes, Melanie. Because this is how she came up with the 'soft' rope used the day of the murder. B/c TA had done it previously with twine and it hurt her wrists.

(None of which I personally believe anyway. No one is stupid enough to use twine in sex games, IMO.)

I guess what ever she told Samuels is true. :rolleyes: I'm sure these jurors didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

I'd rather be having a root canal with rusty pliers and no novocaine while receiving a boiling acid enema than listen to this doc in the box
:banghead::banghead::furious::furious:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
You need to be in court to hear the loud thumping noise made when Nurmi walks up to the bench. #JodiArias

I can't help but laugh...he's demeanor is like he thinks he's an aristocrat.

Seriously, this keeps getting repeated that Travis Alexander must have been shot first because if Jodi Arias had just the knife, he might have overpowered her.

Apparently, despite the long and bloody history of edged weapons, it apparently took the invention of firearms for people to get serious about killing. Before then it was all fun and games.

However, generally speaking, one should not show up unarmed to a knife fight and, even more generally speaking, the one with the knife wins. The technical term for the tell-tale sign of an unarmed person attempting to overpower someone with a knife is "defense wounds".

Oh, and relative sexual dimorphism and size/strength differences -- and other variables -- between those with a knife and those without a knife amount to squat.

The key variable is possessing the knife.

Is it me or is eevryone getting more impatient and sarcastic as the trial goes on?

What I posted is what I think happened. I believe Travis might have had a chance if he had not been shot first or at least should've been able to cause some injury to Jodi. I'm not a detective or doctor, just giving my 2cents on what I think happened.

Hey if her results were NORMAL why do we need to hear this? She was a NORMAL murder and she should be in jail for life or get the DP.

She is not the victim. Blah blah blah this is all for mitigating the DP but why confuse the situation?

images

My hippocampus is already leaving and JW has just started.......

wooooo, you have to be 'sophisticated' with an advanced degree like him. Talk about talking down to the jurors, pffft

Willmott gets a bit tongue twisted and begins to stamper when Martinez objects...it's like she doesn't know how to rephrase her questions when she's interrupted. Perhaps I've been mesmerized by Juan, but she seems way out of her league here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member