trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet he had to change more than just his hypothesis after JM finished with him.

I cannot BELIEVE that JW is EXTENDING this guy's time on the stand!!! Why doesn't she want to just get on with jury questions, it's not like she won't have the chance to go over things with him once that's done... wouldn't most lawyers see the necessity in hittin' the drop floor hatch on this guy??

I would, but I'm just an "average person." I don't even adequately understand how standardized tests are scored. (i.e. below 75 does NOT mean what it says it means.) :floorlaugh:

Oh I see now.....yeah, Willmott suit is way tight on the arse and thighs

I have a couple of suits, made in a similar manner, but NO purple one. Hubby loves it when I wear them. Each to their own I guess. :)

If I were a juror I would be thinking thirty five years of total ineptness and you sit here and tell me you'd believe a murdering liar (by your faulty scoring a test you "filled" in) over evidence and facts.

I keep taking test until I get the results I need for court.

Ropes? Yes and ...

h76F85D38

There was never any ROPE or any HOPE for Arias...!

Hate all this talk about rope and how Travis tied her up.. when it is all a BIG LIE!! They think if they keep repeating these things the jury will eventually take them for fact.

The TH are going on about Jodi taking a pill during a sidebar, and I guess my question would be if it's medication what is it for? Such as being treated by the jail dr. for PTSD effects and tremors? and RS can attest to that because her df had her tested and she's not crazy, so it has to be stress.

Two days ago she looked pale and tense so I figured she was taking Midol yesterday. Either that or maybe JM is giving her Excedrin Head Ache #999,999...

I don't care about testimony today as much as I want to watch JA to see if she steals anything off the desk.

The fact that this guy did not record any conversations and had access to his "notes" until the day he started testifying when they then got put into evidence would be enough for me to disregard anything he says.

It is so obvious that he is just towing the line regarding the new and improved "story".

Samuels is LOVING this - gets to spout all his baloney.

Oh he's pontificating his phoniness alright.

Please please please please please.....let's hope there's no Jerry Springer reject sitting in the jury pool because anyone with an ounce of sophistication and modicum of good sense will have met their threshold by now with all this dog-n-pony show nonsense.

Remember, Arizona is well on its way to spend over $1,000,000.00 defending this brutal murder!

Twine?? Twine?? Really??

This is so unprofessional. Travis deserved a competent judge....

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 32s
#JodiArias was tied by the ankles as well as the hands. Dr. Samuels is going off of his notes, he seems to have them handy today.

Just to make sure I understand, JA was tied by the invisible non-existent rope, right???

I'd rather be having a root canal with rusty pliers and no novocaine while receiving a boiling acid enema than listen to this doc in the box
:banghead::banghead::furious::furious:

That is pretty painfully bad! :facepalm: :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members