Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - pure waste of money. I have 35 years experience cleaning house -
can I get paid $250/hour?

This goofball currently on the stand got paid ? 25 hours x 250/hr = $6,250.00. Now you see why he was desperate to be their expert.

How can defense continue to question the PhD based on an exam he did that can't be validated because the test taker lied?

I love you all for being able to tolerate listening and posting for us weak one's who can't bear to listen anymore. :thanks:

Also when the jury is not in the room what the heck are they doing ??? :confused:

Whenever this gets to be too much to handle remember 'rebuttal, rebuttal' lol

To bring this subject up again, and I don't know how to embid the video:

Of all the other times Jodi’s been caught doing something here’s the one no one else has mentioned because it was so early. See the youtube of day 33 part 1 (yesterday) by tawnidilly because croakerqueen’s starts a minute later.
At 0.00.28 she takes something small, like a really folded up note, lowers it to her lap and reads it.
At 0.01.40 she turns and nods to someone, like a subtle thank you or “I got it.”
Someone is illegally passing things to her. I’m certainly not going to name anyone!
At the next “approach” mitigation lady sits with her and they have a good talk.
She’s VERY good and no one will ever catch unless they’re watching every minute right over her shoulder. And it’s really easy to “palm” something with your hand supposedly flat on the table.

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 33. Morning Session. Complete
Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 33. Morning Session. Complete - YouTube

And if you look at 1:43, the camera is back looking at the gallery and Samuels is smirking and smiling at her....... my hinky meter is going through the roof on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my co-workers husband's cousin's girlfriend write my notes based on my memory based on jodi's [lack of] memory.

Any problem with that?

when will this torture be over.
i need go to phone my mum,but i doubt i will miss anything

"It requires an advanced degree..."

...to screw up this badly on the witness stand.

Refer to your notes if you need to recall what the party line is.

Twelve sessions with Ms. Arias was not long enough to diagnose everything that is wrong with this young woman. This shrink relies too heavily on prepared written tests instead of interviews with his client. :moo:

OMG I just tune in and.....Oral Sex.

I know more about her sex life than I do mine!!!
:floorlaugh:

I thought the oral sex was in T's bedroom. Did I misconstroooo something?

too soon? she was away grinding on RB what,HOURS after meeting him and murdering travis

WHATEVER JODI

you are the definition of a <mod snip>,next to that word in the dictionary is a picture of you

Dang, this is a rerun from yesterday, right ?

What time does today start ? LOL

I love you all for being able to tolerate listening and posting for us weak one's who can't bear to listen anymore. :thanks:

Also when the jury is not in the room what the heck are they doing ??? :confused:

...at this point, I think most of us are listening for comic relief and joke material....

or maybe just me? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member