trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time she was tied up with twine - didn't work out well - burnd her wrists . . hurt her .. .

the second time . . it occurred on the same day as the incident . . .

how she was tied . .. tied by the ankles as well as her hands - he is going off of his notes . . . he writes as fast as they can . . . he tries to not interrupt anyone while they are speaking - free flow information Is important . . sometimes it may occur he may miss word o two usually h can go back . .. . if it was important he wold inquire again - to get the accuracy of the information . . . if not important to you would you inquire more - not if not important to me no

they had some type of sexual contact while she was tid up . . . photostaken . . . TA took photos . . . chronological order or photos taken @ some point? . . . @ some point . ..

saw photos taken on 6/4
conversation on 4/21/2010 - whether TA asked her to take pics of him . . . when Dr. spoke w/JA . .anywhere on your notes where TA asked her to take pics . .

Dr.remembers conversation between ja and ta . . . they discussed her taking pictures of him in the shower . . .

JA talked about the time that TA had oral sex with her and she was uncomfortable . . . what reason she was uncomfortable?
June 9 2010 conversation with JA - she felt uncomfy during oral sex with TA . .. occurring too soon - they had just met and stayin @ someone's home . . . she felt it inappropriate happened too soon . .. . she felt she needed to comply to please Travis

how did she feel about TA?
objection
approach

But grinding with Ryan Burns after butchering Travis? That's not too soon!

Oh, we're back to it taking less than 5 min for her to be ready to have sex. SPLAT

From the movie Going South

I have found that the best thing to do

is just think about canning apricots.

WHAT RELATIONSHIP?!? It had been a week!

Dr. Samuels has already taught me a great deal about the Law of Inaction.

Meanwhile, at the local KOA...

hippotent1a.png

Is that an emu? :floorlaugh:

This sounds like a big rerun today. He's answered all of these questions before. Ugh. Let's get to the juror questions!! :D

This goofball currently on the stand got paid ? 25 hours x 250/hr = $6,250.00. Now you see why he was desperate to be their expert.

And, he will surely be paid for the time in court!

I think she shot him first and when he didn't die the first time probably tried to shoot him again. Something happened with the gun .....

Perhaps JA fired the gun twice...first in the closet, then again in the shower, after TA had died from his knife wounds.

Been wondering about the "2 shot" possibility since asking DH about 25-caliber guns. He said many men wouldn't want one as they're rather small & misfire too much.....wouldn't be a good choice for protection against intruders. Hmmmmmm....misfire?

What if the first (attempted) shot DID occur in the closet, as JA described EXCEPT in reality the gun (grampa's 25-caliber gun) misfired, causing TA (who now sees her for the psycho she is) to exclaim ".......kill the fitch."

Whatever mayhem ensued next resulted in poor TA lying bloodied & dead back in the shower. JA shoots again...this time the gun goes off....no bleeding since he's all ready dead.

Has this been hypothesized yet?

I wonder if Jodi lost the entire pool of female jurors the second the claimed she was coerced into receiving oral sex.

I thought the first episode of oral sex happened in a car. Anyone else remember this?

It seems like this clown is being allowed to testify for Jodi! Repeating her lies on the stand and slinging TA through the mud yet again!!

I probably need to just turn it off!

The thought of 'receiving' sex therapy from this man gives me mega heebie jeebies.:maddening: But the good news: He'd tell me I passed all his tests!

12 interviews and he still can't see shes a lying lier psychopath

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think there is and was an incestuous "mutual admiration society" going on between JA, Samuels, and Wilmott. All of them endeavored to arrive at just the right kind of psych defense that would fit JA wacky story.
If you pay Samuels he will say anything you want him to say PLUS buy you a book at Amazon as a "thank you".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966