trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not unless you are a glutton for punishment. :floorlaugh:

I keep asking myself WHY I am still watching this. Then I remember this song by Gary Allen.

[video=youtube;BAcstCYcZzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAcstCYcZzQ[/video]

:floorlaugh:

Yeah, he couldn't how power pointed that graph? Since we know he loves it so much.

So the good doc may miss something because he can't write as fast as someone speaks?
Makes sense, what doesn't make sense is that he "added" something that supposedly wasn't said. Kind of doubt it.

Maybe he needs to call his bro Gus Scercy and get his voice recon software? help with two fifty an hour he could of bought Dragon.

Seriously, I'm beginning to understand why that school gave him a degree. Just to get rid of him.

Dr Daniela Schreier ‏@doctordaniela 1m
#jodiarias Expert disclosed raw data to prosecution expert - as it is customary. JA Lawyer: And [raw data] ended up in court ...

Willmont is going to time this so they get to view the jurors' questions before breaking until Monday. Then the DT and Quackmaster can get together and formulate answers.

How many times has this guy chuckled and laughed? He and Wilmot sound like they're talking at a cocktail party.

We need one of these for JA.

9879Io1.gif

Thinking ahead to JM's psychological expert witness, I doubt that we'll hear all this nonsense about test scores/results. I think that Juan's witness will talk about the personality quirks and characteristics that Jodi presents for everyone to see. :moo:

I think you will hear about this, in that JM's expert will say this clown used the wrong personality test, and explain why. But certainly not as much.

Just jumping in here briefly, but wanted to know it the attnys have gone over the jury questions.

To me! That comment about to soon for sex! Was a dig to destroy travis reputation to his friends! Since she's claiming travis did to her in their home! Because They didn't like her! So she has to throw this dig in there.
But I think it was she who gave him a bj under the covers to say fu friends of travis, look what we did in your home! Your goody2 shoes friend travis is a perv deviant.

I'm convinced he brought her the Book of Mormon and she showed her appreciation by giving him a bj in the park parking lot all on her own and I'm not bein facecious.

The defendants' road map to get from Pasadena to Salt Lake City.

map2.jpg

didn't they say that there was no trial tomorrow because the witness wasn't available yet or something along those lines? If they're still working with Dr. Samuels why can't they continue with him tomorrow?

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I am glad I do not have to serve on a jury in this state.

He would have told her and biased her ... are we kidding right now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654