trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, my word! Is JW ACTUALLY going here?!? There is NO ANSWER SHEET! He never filled it out! It makes him look terribly unprofessional. Answer sheet on legal paper. Oy vey! :facepalm:

I cannot no longer listen to the good doctor.....I am following your posts here though. Please post when we get to jury questions....IF we get there!

What is so funny, Willnott? The gunshot to the head on Travis or the stab wounds? Hysterically funny to you?

The taxpayers should revolt at their money being used to pay an incompetent, rude, dishonest woman playacting at being an attorney. :banghead:

I actually like the way JW dresses,I think she looks very professional-JMO

The defendants' road map to get from Pasadena to Salt Lake City.

map2.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am thinking it is good that Jodi likes oral sex. When she goes to prison that's all she is ever going to get. And mark my words. She is going to prison! She should beIn solitary confinement in a cell smaller than Travis's casket. JMO....and I am not changing it!

I think Wilmott and Nurmi are doing their best to make sure she is convicted because the jury is bored! I will be so happy to hear the jury speak. And if it is appropriate, I would love to hear them say how they hated Gus and Gus Jr.

they can go on for a month-it still makes no difference because she was tested on the ninja story. Why is this dumbazz belaboring the point?

Am I the only one that believes that there was a rope used for tying to the bed? Only I believe that Jodi tried tying TA to the bed as her first attempt at getting him into a vulnerable position (and also was the one to cut the rope in the bathroom). I think that was her original plan on how she was going to kill him. When she was ineffective in securing him well enough so that he couldn't just slip out of the knots, she had to come up with another plan. It just make sense that she would have used sex in her plan to get him into a defenseless position. Because it didn't work is why she had to stay longer until she could come up with the shower posing idea and get him to go along with it.

Another issue... I'm still trying to figure out how ANY of Dr. Samuels testimony matters even if it was an accurate diagnosis. Because she may have suffered some psychological affects POST / AFTER / FOLLOWING / SUBSEQUENT TO committing premeditated murder doesn't diminish the responsibility for the heinous and brutal crime! Even Samuels has repeatedly stated in testimony that these symptoms are common in 30% of murderers. She planned to kill TA, and then brutally did so. I don't really care if she claims stress related amnesia or PTSD as a result of her own actions. If she didn't want these problems, um, don't kill someone! Besides the fact that I don't believe a word that has come out of her mouth and, therefore, not a word that comes out of a self proclaimed expert that bases his results on those known lies. But am I missing something? Is there really anything about this testimony that should even matter to a jury?

This before she admitted to the killing - he won't say when she was lying to me.

15th of January 2010 ... no pedo story, still on Ninjas. Timeframe narrowing down, but Dr Samuals and Nurmi, both involved in it's creation, and when was phone found, early 2010?

:facepalm:
I HAD to hit the mute button. I'm watching JA now :eye: :eye:

Willmott better be careful how giggly she gets with him. I see a self-help-book-special-delivery in her future!

Would it be a pamphlet on crossing boundaries in a professional relationship? He'd want her to know it was to soon.

Yeah, I can't believe I shaved my legs for this. ;)

Your post made me think of...

The fields have grown over now
Years since they've seen a plow
There's nothing time hasn't touched
Is it really him or the loss of my innocence
I've been missing so much
Yeah

"Strawberry Wine" by DEANA CARTER

PS Hope someone catches my double entendre on lyrics ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966