trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is important to this man regarding this case except for 250 dollars an hour.

I think you will hear about this, in that JM's expert will say this clown used the wrong personality test, and explain why. But certainly not as much.

I don't think JM's witness will spend all his/her time testifying about test scores, raw data, etc. other than to refute Dr. Samuel's flawed testimony. A competent psychologist/psychiatrist is more interested in information that he/she gleans from conversations with the client/patient. Dr. Samuels relies too heavily on numbers, and I doubt that he really knows what makes Jodi tick. :moo:

WHAT? You have got to be kidding...JA was accosted at age 13 by a stranger and had a knife held to her throat, according to her brother in an interview with Samuels.

Plus, Samuels and Nurmi can talk about her sex life with each other in their late night emails...ewwww - for free (to them)...kinda creepy - and if wilmot went along...ewwww again!

You think they are into
"La Cage a' Trois"? or heaven forbid "Menage a' Quatre"?

This questionnaire they are reading out one by one just PROVES how easy it is to FAKE some mental illness. Just check whatever box you want. No problem.

" I was not her therapist..."

That is his excuse for not knowing she was lying to him.

The defendants' road map to get from Pasadena to Salt Lake City.

map2.jpg

Note the lack of gas stations

Is the jury going to fall for this by the day recovery attempt??

Dr Daniela Schreier ‏@doctordaniela 1m
#jodiarias Incorrect - as an evaluator you still inquire why the client endorsed certain items? Why? See if it fits the interview data...

Am I the only one that believes that there was a rope used for tying to the bed? Only I believe that Jodi tried tying TA to the bed as her first attempt at getting him into a vulnerable position (and also was the one to cut the rope in the bathroom). I think that was her original plan on how she was going to kill him. When she was ineffective in securing him well enough so that he couldn't just slip out of the knots, she had to come up with another plan. It just make sense that she would have used sex in her plan to get him into a defenseless position. Because it didn't work is why she had to stay longer until she could come up with the shower posing idea and get him to go along with it.

Another issue... I'm still trying to figure out how ANY of Dr. Samuels testimony matters even if it was an accurate diagnosis. Because she may have suffered some psychological affects POST / AFTER / FOLLOWING / SUBSEQUENT TO committing premeditated murder doesn't diminish the responsibility for the heinous and brutal crime! Even Samuels has repeatedly stated in testimony that these symptoms are common in 30% of murderers. She planned to kill TA, and then brutally did so. I don't really care if she claims stress related amnesia or PTSD as a result of her own actions. If she didn't want these problems, um, don't kill someone! Besides the fact that I don't believe a word that has come out of her mouth and, therefore, not a word that comes out of a self proclaimed expert that bases his results on those known lies. But am I missing something? Is there really anything about this testimony that should even matter to a jury?

Yes you are in the minority. No rope used. And it was a sleigh bed by the way. No posts to tie to. Sure they could have used rope but I don't believe it.

for a minute there i was skeered she was going to hide the water pitcher under her arse

So she was held at knifepoint at age 13, and we never heard this before? We heard about her entire life for 17 days---and she left that out?

She should go back to when she was born and the doctor slapped her *advertiser censored*-NOW THAT WAS ASSULT

What is she trying to do here? Is she trying to make these answers which were obtained on a lie actually fit the "diagnosis" by stating that she was answering about other things in her life? Assault at 13??? What?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori