trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is Wilma coddling Dr quacks-a-lot so much? They are scrambling my brain as I feel like I am watching an episode of The Dating Game the way she is talking to him.

Hideous thought, but could JW be aiming for a filibuster-type thing, where she will just continue to rehash previous statements until court ends for the day, just so as NOT to get to those undoubtedly pesky ole' juror questions?

That's what I'm afraid of.

This has been a most interesting trial. Everybody believes Jodi will be found guilty and get life or death. Personally I am betting on Second Degree.

I have believed this since day one.

I don't believe Jodi left home with the intention of murdering Travis. I do think she wanted him and all that he possessed and she went there determined to do anything to achieve that end result.

I think she thought she could talk him into anything. But...Travis wanted the sex and not the girl. So she was Travis 'Dirty Little Secret'.

<mod snip>

In my mind something went terribly wrong that June 4. Something neither of them saw coming.

I do believe it was when Travis was in the shower and Jodi might have checked his phone and phone messages and saw Mimi asking about travel plans.

I think she went nuts and the rest is history.

Second degree from this jury!

Ok have at me...:facepalm:

Okay. A village idiot could figure out this is a stress test. He said it was stress and the first question is have you had an experience with explosion, fire, etc. Second, natural disaster. Sexual assault. Hello. It's not an IQ test for sure.

:drink:I cannot imagine having to fetch Jodi a pitcher of water for her dry mouth. I just might spit in it. (the gal who wears the too tight around the tummy shirts)

Jennifer (Willmot) sounds like she is distracted today. Was she the one who attended a funeral this morning? (Someone on the boards yesterday said that is why court started at 1pm.)

Beth did say this morning that there WOULD be court tomorrow. Maybe they'll finish with this witness today.

Oh, that's why attorneys shouldn't get raw data, huh? Because they won;t understand it?

Okay, lady. And so we just need to trust your expert, right? Instead of having that raw data for our own experts to interpret?

She came across so condescending during that line of questioning. It did her and her client no favors.

LOL SURE!! She was accosted with a knife at 13! Wow so many more freak coincidences...such an interesting life she's had.

:floorlaugh: Ok I spit my pop all over ! That is pretty darn accurate !

The defendants' road map to get from Pasadena to Salt Lake City.

map2.jpg

describing hippocampus flooding the memory out . . . no memory may come back if in acute stress . . evolution gives us fight or flight .

memory formed prior to acute stress . . should remain there
if JA knew TA kept a gun in his closet she could recall it during an acute stress stage?
especially if she was in the closet . . . memory of being in the closet might trigger memory of the gun being in the closet.

Wilmot asking about raw data . . .
Samuels smiles . . .

raw data mean something
basic data we collect - form responses to a test, number of times a rat presses a bar . . . researcher works with a statistician for analysis or a computer scoring protocol - we have choices - comes out in forms of graphics, narratives or charts

raw data something you exchange with other doctors?
yes
other attys
generally not

if you are a forensic evaluator - hired by one party - answers to those tests is raw data . . . other party hires their own Doctor do they get access to the test?
they get access to the results .. .generally we exchange raw data with others who are skilled in reading it . .. otherwise it can be skewed ..
only exchange raw data with other Doctors
yes

question form the Post traumatic stress skills

something you typed up
no
answers are listed below - raw data

is this your raw data?
that raw data but that is not my form didn't type it up

part 1 and part 2
that was not the end of the test - there are 2 other parts

went up to question/statements #14. . . is that why Atty's should not get raw data because we wouldn't understand it?
yes

did you disclose this raw data to Defense or Prosecuting Atty . . . only to Jean DeMarte . .we know it ended up in court by #533

PDS test . . . exhibit #534 - handwritten . . .answers to the statements - took that and transferred it to a sheet with the little circes - that is correct

#540 PDS package Samuels put together - instructions and score sheet . . . the instructions do not go to the patient - they never see that . . . instruction only for the Dr. admininstering test. . .

the list of items marked part 1, question sheet . . . or statement sheet . . . any instructions the patient would see that says this a test for PTSD?
no - that would bias ms. Arias . . . I don't have answer sheet with me - I have the numbers you can circle on yellow sheet and I will transfer onto answer sheet for testing.

part 1 - test was given on 1/15/2010 before she admitted to the killing

go thru the statements . .
experienced serious accident, fire, explosion -y
natural disaster - y
ask what happened? no . . .. there is a place f or the individual to write down most intense experiences - do not interrupt them during test

non-sexual assault by family member or someone you know - y - it could have been someone from her past or TA. . . more important if you are treating individual . . .. for treatment it would be imperitive to obtain. At age 13 - she was accosted and a knife was held to her throat as reported by her brother in an interview . . . didn't know which time she was referring to - only if doing therapy

sex assault by a family member-no

A knife was held to JAs throat when she was 13??? That makes what she did to Travis even MORE evil (if that was even possible)!!!

Knife to her throat?!? Wha?!?

So now it's not important she lied her way through the test??

OMFG, now I've heard it all.

OH MY GOD! He just bought up an assault incident by a stranger that NO ONE EVER HEARD OF! to support his pathetic test results based on LIE # 2!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966