trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullsnot because Travis didn't attack her before the NINJAS came to kill him. He can't have it both ways.

did he not say yesterday that he didn't interview anyone but jodi? or did i get that wrong

Nope, you got that right. But now he remembers the story with the knife.

Kind of surprising she never told us about it during her 17 days on the stand.

They seriously keep making up carp to justify JA's lies! Now, there was an attack at 13, and that is what she was referring to on the test, not the ninjas. GMAB! How can they live with themselves?

What does this after to do with TA's murder??? Did I miss something?

Why oh why oh why do we have to rehash JA's life??

According to Jodie having to drive to a starbucks was a tramatic event to her.
No anal sex for a day is a tramatic offence.
No sexual facials everyday is a tramatic event.
The sun coming up in the mourning is a tramatic event.

Plus the way he says Trow- ma makes me want to slap him.
It is pronounced Trau-ma.... :banghead:

Oh good heavens - so now she answered to BOTH Travis attacking her AND the ninjas???

This has been a most interesting trial. Everybody believes Jodi will be found guilty and get life or death. Personally I am betting on Second Degree.

I have believed this since day one.

I don't believe Jodi left home with the intention of murdering Travis. I do think she wanted him and all that he possessed and she went there determined to do anything to achieve that end result.

I think she thought she could talk him into anything. But...Travis wanted the sex and not the girl. So she was Travis 'Dirty Little Secret'.

Travis bears some ownership in all of this. He knew she was a snake but she continued picking her up and playing with her. He got bit...killed.

In my mind something went terribly wrong that June 4. Something neither of them saw coming.

I do believe it was when Travis was in the shower and Jodi might have checked his phone and phone messages and saw Mimi asking about travel plans.

I think she went nuts and the rest is history.

Second degree from this jury!

Ok have at me...:facepalm:

Not gonna have at ya! I appreciate any and all thoughts on this. It's just so impossible for normal people to believe it could happen the way it appears to have happened. Not to mention the absolute MESS she left behind pointing to a crime of passion/temporary insanity type deal. What you are saying above, In particular, the part I bolded, makes perfect sense to me. I just can't get my mind around stealing a gun, not borrowing, but STEALING it, and making an effort (gas cans) to leave no tracks in Mesa, and the presence of mind she had in her actions AFTER the crime to be irrefutable proof of premeditated cold-blooded murder.

All that said... It only takes ONE.

Question #15 How long ago did the traumatic event happen?

The answer had something to do with the fake intruders. FAKE INTRUDERS, do you get that? Why are we talking about a test based on all lies. Why? Why? Why?

Oh, now they're just switching the Fake Intruders with Travis!

#14 - it allows the individual to specify the nature of the problem for therapeutic purposes . .
how long ago did it happen?
6 mo - 3 yrs #4 . . . . does that bring us back to date of 6/4/08? yes
talking about intruders .. . match time frame?
yes
talking about time she was attacked by TA? . . . match time frame?
yes

june 4th 2008 - time frame 6 mo to 3 yrs - consistent with the events . . . had she told you would these answers change?
did she tell you travis attacked her?
yes
protecting self?
yes
she had t protect her life . . . traumatic to her . . . .given this test after what she says what actually happened on 6/4/08 . . . still 6 mo to 3 yrs later - still same result
objection
judge it is a math equation
approach

After the question about "Have you ever been assaulted by a stranger," wasn't the next question asking how long ago the assault was? And she answered it according to the date of her ninja story.

While we are waiting for the fireworks show to begin, who did Jodi actually confess to the very first time? Was it the Dr.? If it was the detective has the video been shown? TIA!

Okay - the kinfe incident at age 13 wouldn't have been within the 6 mnth to 3 year time frame, so that isn't the incident she's answering about.

Might have been my eyes but JA looked like she smirked just now when they where talking about TA's abusing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966