trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last trial I'm following. EVER. I can't deal with victims being trashed.

Rose
I'm with you! It's very stressful and agitating! To see victims being trashed on national tv! And if that's not bad enough the killer! Keeps smirking at the family every chance she gets.
She deserves the death penalty! Juan is seeking justice for the family! While the scam of a defence only cares about winning! At any cost. How she sleeps at night is beyond me (wilmott).

Does JA keep biting and licking her lips because she's not allowed lipstick. Kind of weird...

Listening to this redirect is traumatic for me and I don't know how much more of it I can take!!! :pullhair:

images

It's easier this way. :floorlaugh:

6 mo to 3 yr time frame specific to traumatic event . . . what actually happened on 6/4/08 still within time frame . . . traumatic to her . . . .

did you have something to add?

objection - relevance - doesn't know what he will say!
jury out of the courtroom for 5 min

Juan: "Objection, relevance, he's not a lawyer."
lolololol...Sorry Samuels, you don't have the expertise required to answer.

Another 5-min jury recess because this turd wants to "clarify" something!

Unfreakingbelievable...!!

I got in a little late but it only took a few sentences from Dr. <mod snip> for the top of my head to start threatening to explode.
Did he really use the word "appropriate" and JA in the same sentence?
JA didn't like the oral stuff with TA because it was TOO SOON? Ummm...what about that guy she mounted and was grinding on right after she murdered TA?
I really thought I'd have to ramp up to this level of frustration but JA and <mod snip> got me there lickety split!
My dogs have now learned that Mom yells at the TV as a matter of daily routine.

Dr Daniela Schreier &#8207;@doctordaniela 2m
#jodiarias "JA Defense asks expert " Wld JA's answer have been the same if she would have taken the test later?" - No expert can answer this

so samuals testified yesterday under oath he ONLY interview jodi,and now he is testifying under oath he interviewed her brother....can he not be prosecuted or something for lying on the stand?

Yesterday he did say he DID NOT interview any of her family members.

FWIW Vinnie Politan showed the tape of her swallowing a pill when they first came on today and discussed it briefly- said Social Media is all over it..

OH JUST get this guy off the stand! There is nothing that can be done to help Jodi's defense by keeping this guy up there. It's time to move on folks. Defense needs to put their Egos back in their pockets and move on.

Travis is being trashed enough by Jodi and her crew.....

JM does not get another shot at this witness except through Jury question, right? I don't see the judge going against the wishes of her pet, Willmott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member