trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW: Blah blah blah?
JM: Objection. Blah.
JW: I don't know how to ask a proper question, so can we have a sidebar so you can tell me what to do? It's sooo unfair that he's smarter than I am and this is a death penalty case, so you have to bail me out your honor.

I'm pages behind. Has Jodi talked about the boyfriend that was an Al-Qaeda terrorist yet? That ought to be interesting.

I think it would be more fun if they bring up the boyfriend vampire!

Why was Jodi uncomfortable with the oral sex?

DR: "Because it was occurring too soon--the relationship hadn't gone on too long. And they were at his friends house and he came into her room and performed oral sex on her. She was not sure it was appropriate under the circumstances. "

Yah RIIGGGHHHHTTTTTTT.....poor innocent Jodi.....:floorlaugh:

However…"grinding" on Ryan Burns within hours of butchering Travis WAS appropriate??? :furious::furious::furious:

I'm listening to music and reading here! I refuse to listen to her and this quack squack on and on! There isn't enough zanex in my medicine cabinet! For me to endure this unnecessary torture.

:popcorn:

:toast:

There are some em.....er... burgers down below... help yourselves! :drink:

:)

http://lolzepic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Do-you-know-how-bored-i-was-today.jpeg
Do-you-know-how-bored-i-was-today.jpeg
So up to "MY" thinking....;)

Juan sure looked pleased when he left the bench just now. JW, otoh....not so much. heh

ETA-by the time I posted this they were already back at the bench. Good grief. It's kind of fun to watch without the sound, body language and facial expressions say so much.

Supposedly he heard it from her brother, not from Jodi.

:liar:

[ sounds like a lie she once told her brother, imo.]

:dramaqueen: Sounds like something that Jodi would make up and share with others. :dramaqueen:

My, she had a little sass there when she objected to his objection. Work it girlfriend!

somebody please tell me why I bother to watch this at all? it's one approach after another. Frustrating!

WHAT? You have got to be kidding...JA was accosted at age 13 by a stranger and had a knife held to her throat, according to her brother in an interview with Samuels.

Samuel said he never interview any other people - only Jodi!! He lied!!!

If someone said something else please correct me.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member