trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the judge drinking margaritas in that bottle? She shook it up and had that bitter taste look.

--------------
I dont think we could blame her.:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

HA HA HA JM is getting on Jennifer's nerves.

I think Belvin would be a wonderful dinner guest. Just imagine all the stories he'd tell.

But as a judge running a murder trial?

Not so much...

This judge needs to retire ! Her vocabulary is short! Dementia or demensa! Gimme judge perry anytime! He'd have some whoop azzzz going on

:popcorn:

:toast:

There are some em.....er... burgers down below... help yourselves! :drink:

:)

smiley-violent095.gif

I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE'S TRYING TO REHABILITATE HER LYING LIAR CLIENT THRU THIS DOCTOR!!!! "See??? She's not a liar, is she doctor?"

Hey, the one-size-fits all INTRUDER is not allowed! This is just plain wrong!

When you are addingup all the numbers to get a score is #14 anyway reflected in the score? . . . .no it for therapeutic . . . . where you need to go with therapy

#16 - talk about whether or not you were physically injured or felt life was in danger

those group of questions asking specifically about?
objection . . . .

specific traumatic event indicated in #14 . . . traumatic event from #15 - same event . .. occurred sometime between 6 mo and 3 years of taking this test between Jun 4 and . . .

someone else physically injured yes (you were injured-yes)

#18 your life in danger? yes
did she feelife was in danger? yes

lack foundation - objection
approach

These "speaking objections" are driving me crazy! I feel like I'm watching siblings arguing.

juan is pizzing her offf,keep at it. see how jenny from the block likes being interupted so much

Willmott's earlier improper questions amounted to: "If you were competent and had readministered the test, wouldn't her answers all be exactly the same?"

Nah, no speculation involved there.

DEFENCE TEAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Did you say order in the court? I'll have a double cheese burger, onion rings, a chocolate shake and a cherry pie please." Who are my heroes, you say? Well, OJ SimpsonObjection! I just feel like yelling "Objection"!
Seriously, I wasn't even aiming at him! I don't think it should even count!
It's not my fault! He threw himself at the baseball bat I was swinging toward him in a threatening way !
Hi, can we get this done quickly? I have some evidence to burn at home.
Where'd I get my law degree, you ask? I found it inside a box of Fruity Pebbles. Better than the whistles they usually give you
I'm gonna take the bar exam again later. Not to become a lawyer, I just want to see how long I can hold my booze
I would like to thank the jury of my peers for coming today to support me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966