trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a most interesting trial. Everybody believes Jodi will be found guilty and get life or death. Personally I am betting on Second Degree.

I have believed this since day one.

I don't believe Jodi left home with the intention of murdering Travis. I do think she wanted him and all that he possessed and she went there determined to do anything to achieve that end result.

I think she thought she could talk him into anything. But...Travis wanted the sex and not the girl. So she was Travis 'Dirty Little Secret'.

<mod snip>

In my mind something went terribly wrong that June 4. Something neither of them saw coming.

I do believe it was when Travis was in the shower and Jodi might have checked his phone and phone messages and saw Mimi asking about travel plans.

I think she went nuts and the rest is history.

Second degree from this jury!

Ok have at me...:facepalm:

Why did she have a gun, then? Or do you believe that this is just another coincidence that the gun used to shot Travis was the same caliber as the gun that was taken at the grandparents house, the same gun that has never been seen since? Do you think she brought the gun to threaten Travis into taking her back?

What's a speaking objection?

BBL, it is where the objecting lawyer literally says too much when objecting. In some cases, they do this to give the witness a hint about how they want them to answer.

I think Wilmott is doing this just to try to rattle Juan, since Juan giving extra info is not going to help this witness.

They are really supposed to just object with the one word reason. Like "Objection, argumentative" "Objection, leading" "Objection, relevance"

At least that is what I learned from google yesterday.:seeya:

JW gets awfully snatchy with that microphone up at the sidebars. . . .:floorlaugh:

When she took the test, June 4th was the ninjas. Now JW is trying to make it sound like JA meant she was in fear for her life from Travis. But JA was talking about the ninjas then. Get her, Juan!!!

The question asked about assault by a STRANGER.

Just saw Juan throw his hands in the air...and object to something (I have the mute on)...now they're at sidebar again...

I may have to go cook something...

I must be missing something important ...

Wasn't this test the one JM proved was answered by JA during the Ninjas-did-it phase?

If so, why oh why are we going though this "perhaps I should have re-administered this test" old, irrelevant, most likely all lies, test answers??

Defendant looks totally out of it. Methinks she's gone into "space out" mode.

Well, I have to say if it came from her brother, I don't believe it.

We know she's asked people to lie for her.

JMHO
fran

Didn't Mr. Dr. say he didn't talk to anyone else YESTERDAY? UGH. I'm just tuning in and catching up.

:please: Please stop the pain :please:
This dude has lost all credibility a lonnng time ago, imo.
He inserts verbage in his notes then can't remember if they were his or JA's own words:what:, he states her story as truth/fact :furious:, when caught changing the story he says he mis-spoke or can't remember. Every time he takes the stand anew, his responses always include additional information that best suit his client's script, imo. His professional conduct in providing an unbiased evaluation remains in question and there is no rehabilitation for this witness. :banghead:
You can sedate me now, please:please::hills:

LOL, JW's all waivin' her arms up there at sidebar, and JM is kind of leaning to the side & half smirking at her... soooo awesome! He's a pretty cool headed dude, love that guy! I think the judge knows he knows his stuff..

They keep saying the questions apply either way but the question was about being assaulted by a STRANGER. They can't claim she was thinking of being assaulted by Travis.

I'm surprised they hadn't said she considered "mean abusive" side of Travis as a stranger or something like that.:facepalm:

Wilma, give it up. The diagnosis or whatever it was, was made on a test taken when Jodi Arias was still LYING. Nothing you say can unring the "Perhaps I should've readministered the test" bell.

FFS

Was it age 13 or age 14 this knife to JA neck happened (didn't happen)??
we heard both ages or did this yahoo correct himself to age 14 :furious: jeesh

It's kind of funny how animated JW is at the bench, but Juan is so calm. :giggle:

somebody please tell me why I bother to watch this at all? it's one approach after another. Frustrating!

---------------
I agree! I cant settle "into it". I feel the only ones treating this like a trial are Juan and the jury! Why is she trying to prove this man correct when everyone knows what he did. "you cant change history"!!!:what: :furious: :seeya:

At sidebar, did Judge Sherry just bare her teeth and hiss at Juan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwanyin2#