trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG she is in essence retaking the test for Jodi by going question by question. Only this time JW is making sure answering all the questions to give the PTSD diagnosis. ARGH!!!!!

Wilmott talking REALLY fast and Samuels answering REALLY fast so that Juan can't get his objections in before answer given.

They keep saying the questions apply either way but the question was about being assaulted by a STRANGER. They can't claim she was thinking of being assaulted by Travis.

When she took the test, June 4th was the ninjas. Now JW is trying to make it sound like JA meant she was in fear for her life from Travis. But JA was talking about the ninjas then. Get her, Juan!!!

This doctor *cough* quack *cough* should have BEEN off the stand. You know the Jury is getting irritated.

JW should NOT be allowed to show her expressions and vocal noises when being objected to in front of the jury

Juan's got him!

Doc Samuels is full of it! He cannot even answer to his own answers!

i think someone on the DT has pmt.

hint...it ain't nurmi :floorlaugh:

The DT thinks, throw all the bull you can at the jury and something might work in their favor. But if it works like it's working with us, they've miscalculated... badly...

This judge is as obnoxious as her chosen pet. Ms. Willmott uttering insults to JM under her breath is beyond worthy of contempt.

Why has the judge allowed the DT all trial long to comment on JM's objections? Isn't that totally disrespectful and signaling the jury: "Since you're too stupid to figure out how to rule on the objection your honor, let me help you out." JM never does that when the DT objects.

Demand to Testify at Trial (and then commit perjury). A competent defense lawyer will always attempt to win the case without the defendant testifying. This is because when you are one charged with the crime, it is very difficult to look good on the witness stand. The jury is very skeptical of everything the defendant says. Moreover, although juries are not perfect, they are very good at weeding out liars. Between the twelve people, they see everything the defendant does during the course of trial. If the truth will not set you free, then you should keep your mouth shut at trial.

Worked in a felony court for almost 20 years and have never ever ever heard so many objections to "speaking-objections". INSANE

It all started with Willmot doing it to Juan the other day, now he's been doing it back to her all the time. It's seriously like watching a sister and brother fighting. :fence::twocents:

:waiting::waiting::waiting::HHJP::HHJP::HHJP:

Hurry someone tell me a joke I'm sleepy

The PTSD test was taken in Jan of 2009 or 2010. The real story didn't come out until April 2010. I'm wondering when she told about the 13yr old knife story did it come after the test? Did anyone catch that? I'm thinking she did to cover her tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReyes