Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHHHHHH. *runs to take a shower*

I had to go back and read the previous thread.

Hey my loves, apparently the trolls are out.
Please do not feed them.
It makes the mods have to work more. Use that ignore button!:rocker:

I'm sorry but the Mods have REPEATEDLY said that ALL opinions are welcome.

Why are y'all ripping other posters apart and calling them trolls and spies just for having an opinion that isn't the same as yours.

Not cool. :(

I must say, it is a new day and time when anyone who wants to can watch every single minute and movement in a murder trial. Crazy things are being picked up that show JA and/or the defense are possibly being sneaky and underhanded.

I sure hope the judge takes notice and I sure hope she does something about it. Something is going on there.

Did JM ever put in evidence (or mention) where the cell tower ping was when JA called Ryan (wasn't that the first call after leaving Mesa)?

It pinged in between Kingston and the Nevada border. Over 250 miles away from Mesa.

I really think we are making this more difficult than what it is:

• Premeditation:
    In May 2008 she asked DB to borrow two gas cans
    She did, in fact, get those gas cans on June 3, 2008
    Her Grandfather's 25 cal. gun came up missing
    Travis was killed with a 25 caliber
    She dyed her hair brown (When she rented the car she was blonde)
    She borrowed money from a friend
    She asked for a neutral colored rental car w/o GPS
    She purchased a third gas can

• Jodi admitted she killed Travis
    She changed her story three times
    She had clarity to clean up the crime scene
    She had clarity to dispose of the gun
    She went to see another man within hours of the killing
    And she even told the jury if she wasn't caught, she would have to think if she would have ever confessed.
I'm sure there are many more incidents to add to the list.

Some are taking Jodi’s account of what happened at TA’s on June 4th as truth. He was up waiting on her, they slept, had sex, he attacked her…..this is JODI’S account and there is no one to dispute her claim. IMO, first of all TA didn’t own a gun, she never feared for anything. TA was wet and nude so all she had to do was run out of the house. Period.

CA trial is over. It's time to move on for me.

Juan M. has done everything but stand on his head in the name of justice. (Oops Jodi did that while singing, talking to herself, perusing through a trash can, etc.)

Call it what you want PTSD, sociopath, whatever...but it still comes down to: She admitted brutally killing another person.

To me it is what it is. Whether she will get the death penalty we shall see, but IMO she will be found guilty.

BBM

I think that still lingers with people intensely. If the Pinellas 12 freed a baby killer, what faith can we have in the system.

:goodpost: btw- thank you for breaking it down perfectly. Dedicated to attention junkies everywhere.

Bolded By Me

I love your signiture line by Mark! Last night was one of the best DD I've seen. Mark said some beautiful words about Travis, I think I love him! Big crush anyway. Janine Driver also said some great things about the trial and the quack dr, also some choice things about Jodi and ahemmm, her slidding something under her butt, priceless!

I'm sorry but the Mods have REPEATEDLY said that ALL opinions are welcome.

Why are y'all ripping other posters apart and calling them trolls and spies just for having an opinion that isn't the same as yours.

Not cool. :(

There is a difference. Major difference. I know what she meant.

I just have to rant a bit, then feel free to throw stones at me.

I've seen JA referred to on WS as the 15 year old BJ queen, *advertiser censored*, etc. IMHO, it's not relevent. There are plenty of *advertiser censored* who don't kill.

Also, when we start judging people on what age they started having sex, what type of sex they have, etc., it's kind of a slippery slope. There can be rape victims whose sexual history should not be admissable.

Believe me, I see how the DT introduced JA's sexual experience as a way to somehow distort Travis' sex life. So I know sexual acts are a part of this case and will be discussed here. I just think the name calling about it stupid.

Judge JA because she is a stone-cold murderer, not because she has an extensive sexual history that began at age 15. :twocents:

*runs and ducks for cover*

I am a firm believer that what happens in the bedroom (or woods) should stay there. It's none of my business what you do, when you start doing it or where it's done (unless it's my front yard or illegal in some way.) But JA brought ALL this sex stuff into this case. SHE introduced the sex tape. SHE testified about the Tootsie Pops and Pop Rocks. SHE regaled us for days on end with stories of their sex life. And all of it was done merely to drag the victim and his reputation through the mud. So, she opened the door and welcomed the name callers in.

I don't see the need to call her names or judge her on her sexual activity, either, however. Sociopathic murderer works just fine for me. :twocents:

That is an excellent point that I had over looked. If she could prove it was his gun it would give credit to her story and possibly save her life. Obviously it wasn't his gun and her story is bunk.

I think this is one of the best points. Why wouldn't she want to prove her story of unplanned self-defense. She confesses to self-defense, her life is on the line but she doesn't want to retrieve the gun, the rope or the knife and whatever else she threw away. She says she remembers throwing them in the desert and a dumpster. So why wouldn't she help herself? Guilty.

Somebody does have to do it, but they should do it with the truth, not bending, manipulating and hiding the true facts, and destroying the reputation of a dead man, with no other evidence than the words of a proven liar - their client.

If the defendant is innocent, there is no need to distort the facts. Tell the truth!

hahahahhaha Can you imagine JM asking to define truth? hahahaha

"well uh sooooooooo uum *sigh* I don't know" Jodi replies

Right, worse case senario hung jury, where she will be tried again and convicted. And I really feel this jury is in Juan's hands and on Travis' side.

One can never tell. I'm from PA and let me tell you, when the jury in the Sandusky case went into the deliberation room, it felt like the entire state held its breath. People on one side saying these kids were liars just trying to get money from PSU; the rest of us saying he was guilty as sin and should spent the rest of his years in prison. He was tried in Centre county, a small-ish town, which is always cause for concern. I will NEVER forget that night when the news broke that the jury was back - after less than 2 days. I was hopeful and fearful and when that wonderful verdict was read (I was in a Weis grocery store), I wanted to run screaming through the store "HE'S GUILTY!!! HE'S GUILTY!!!" but didn't want to freak anyone out. That night felt like a celebration, and I hope and PRAY this trial will end the same way.

What's really sad is TAs family isn't afforded the same financial support from the legal system as his admitted killer is supported.. That they've most likely drained their financial resources to be a "silent voice" in courtroom for their beloved TA. Guess that's the injustice of our justice system! JMHO

Yes and they honestly need financial support I'm told. I believe the 1st page here (for sure on the court room observers thread) and for sure on the Justice for Travis facebook has the email address you can donate to. You don't need a paypal account just the email address. I understand even small amounts are welcome as they add up.

And I am glad you can be so objective, but in reality, most people DO harbor some notion of "difference" between genders in many ways, whether they realize it or not.

I think we can all HOPE that none of these jurors will have trouble voting m1, but until we hear their verdict read, we won't KNOW. And I am a bit worried about it in the meanwhile.

Also, MOO, so I don't get accused of being a spy or Jodi supporter. :rolleyes:

It's all good FK. It just irritates me when the "gender" card is played. You are right we have no idea what will happen, I have a good feeling about it based on juror questions and now this joke that is Dr. Samuel.
I hope the jury can be objective....if they can't....they shouldn't be on a jury.

I've seen JA referred to on WS as the 15 year old BJ queen, *advertiser censored*, etc. IMHO, it's not relevent. There are plenty of *advertiser censored* who don't kill.

Also, when we start judging people on what age they started having sex, what type of sex they have, etc., it's kind of a slippery slope. There can be rape victims whose sexual history should not be admissable.

Believe me, I see how the DT introduced JA's sexual experience as a way to somehow distort Travis' sex life. So I know sexual acts are a part of this case and will be discussed here. I just think the name calling about it stupid.

Judge JA because she is a stone-cold murderer, not because she has an extensive sexual history that began at age 15. :twocents:

You rock.

That is all. :)

BBM

I think that still lingers with people intensely. If the Pinellas 12 freed a baby killer, what faith can we have in the system.

:goodpost: btw- thank you for breaking it down perfectly. Dedicated to attention junkies everywhere.

And you can't tell me that most, if not all, of these jurors know what happened with the CA case. They know how the jury's decision impacted those jurors in a very negative way.

They don't want the same thing for themselves. They are going to take this very seriously and make the right decision, no matter how long it takes them and no matter if they have to miss a vacation to do it.

I've turned off the buzzer because it was just pissing me off when Jodi was on the stand. My husband played where will I find my socks today..not in the drawer..oh their in the dryer. I told him he knows how to fold and find his panty drawer.

Lol!!

My kids think I'm the 'best Mom ever!!!' when I give them warm towels and/or clothes straight from the dryer. Little do they know its because I'm trial watching and keep turning the dryer on. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bringing this over from the other thread...

So how much does it cost an entire state when Jodi doesn't get what she wants?

Yes it's going to hit 1 Million just to defend her.
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-cost-taxpayers-could-end-up-spending-more-than-1-million-to-defend-arias

Not the costs for feeding her, her medical care or anything in the last 4 years. Not court costs, state costs or anything after the trial like appeals, keeping her in prison and of course the cost of the needle.

She disgusts me not only for robbing Travis of his life but for what she is costing you Arizona people becuase she refuses to just admit what she did wrong.

Nurmi and Willmott disgust me when they needlessly waste court time for being lazy, disrespectful and unprepared. The tax payer clock is ticking.

i am no nurmi, willmont fan but if i step back and take a good look, i hope the dt gives ja's case everything they have, defend her the best they can. that way when ja appeals for bad representation she can be denied, denied, denied on all her appeals. :moo:

I keep seeing BBM in people's posts and can't figure out what it's supposed to stand for. What is it?

"Big Bowel Movement" People here are kind of gross, really.

P.S. I have no idea either.

Meh. I was sexually active at that age and I'll still judge her for it. She's trying to portray herself as little-miss-innocent and I, for one, will call BS when I see it.

That is an excellent point that I had over looked. If she could prove it was his gun it would give credit to her story and possibly save her life. Obviously it wasn't his gun and her story is bunk.

I live between Mesa and UT, she had to drive through my town, so I tried to get my BF to take a weekend adventure with me to try and look through the desert for the gun, to my suprise he told me I was insane, the nerve :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld