trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They left Judge Stephens's mic hot for several seconds there.

Detective Flores just said hi to his mom...

Hey!

Is this thing on???

judge seems verrry chummy with the DT and not so much with Juan imo

boo fricken hoo ...

Who cares one way or another if, AFTER JA PRE-MEDITATEDLY AND VICIOUSLY MURDERED TA, JA suffered from PTSD?

6:45 est....sheeeesh.

What???? I go to bed early, I get up at 3:30am. Nooooooooo, no I will be sleep deprived tomorrow and probably be having nightmares about this crackpot doctor who.

I can't remember.... Did JM ever establish with Jodi that Travis never traveled to visit her? It was always Jodi going to him.

During the brief time they were "official", I believe there was testimony about their meeting at Chris Hughes' house, which iirc is somewhere between Yreka and Mesa.

Four years ago today, my brother & his wife were brutally murdered. For four years, I have relied on the members here for support. I have NOT been disappointed! Thanks for the PM's and remembering. Love you guys! Sorry for the O/T Mods, but the peeps here brings me to tears.

So so sorry to see this! My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm new, but I am amazed by the strength and support on these boards. Blessings and prayers for you!

Bigg hugg tules a I didn't know! It wasn't until this trial that I became more active!
Inactive after kc walked! I swore I'd never follow another! But my heart hurt for travis family.

Do you have a link to what happened to your family
Thank you and many hugs
You made me tear up .

In my siggy.

now she was attacked by a stranger at 13? what?!

This is kinda' how JA told her story.

It {EVOLVES} daily.

Kinda' like a magician, I guess. :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

PS...fwiw, I THINK they put that in there so that it would make the doctor not retesting her after he found out when he did test her lying, a non issue.

oh please thy jury, oh please do have sympathy for me for i shall be forever grateful. even my bony veiny hands need your sympathy for i have losteth all of my sexiness.

picture.php

Unbeleivable...

She gave them an hour lunch which makes in court time a whopping 2 1/2 hours.

AND she gave Nurmi a copy of the questions who is going to go over them with the doctor. He has an hour to do so. Just like when they gave the answers to Jodi and she was able to take them back to her cell and had the rest of the day and night to memorize them. Her answers read like a damn story.

I don't understand why this is allowed.

Just saw it is a container with colored pencils.

My wish is that there is at least one question asking about the trauma that Travis suffered... is that asking too much of the doc? I wonder if it would even be allowed.

I really want to hear the jury questions, but I am so tired of this witness and his boring dialogue. Why are they repeating this tripe. JM has already shown it is based on bad info and about of crap. I just want to scream. jmo

Juror question: Have you ever diagnosed someone with PTSD who planned & brutally killed someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966