trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay the board is acting very very strange. I'm seeing quotes by other people but attributed to another poster. It's not only happening to me but I'm seeing it on almost everyone's post where there is a quote. Like something I said is now showing another poster's name when someone tries to click "Quote" to reply to it.

Alert on one of the messages that are messed up and let the mods know. They will come and fix it all.

I actually did run my dryer for 45 minutes last week, ran back to the trial, at break ran upstairs cause buzzer went off, opened dryer door, only to find nothing. Said load was still in the washer...:doh:

I let mine sit in the dryer all afternoon, and so they were really wrinkled. So I just washed them all over again. :angel: Hopefully I will take them out in time this afternoon.

That video of Travis dancing makes me cry. Gosh my heart aches for the poor boy.

Socios know how to take the MMPI. A socio in my family needed to take that test for the police force and passed with flying colors. I got a copy of that test afterwards from someone. There are 500 questions.
One question was 'most couples have arguments.' I answered yes and my socio relative said...no one wants to hear that crap, you have to answer no.
lol

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was reading the FB page The State vs Jodi Arias, and someone said "REMEMBER none of this testimony goes to the jury when they go back to chambers to decide their vote...NONE

Is it true?

None of the slides he used during his direct testimony will go back with the jury. Other exhibits used during his testimony will but not the slides.

It means that the jury has to rely on their notes and memory, they aren't given any written or visual testimony from this witness.

I understand what you are saying but, if I had to rely on my memory of this testimony it would be BORING and totally uncreditable. jmo

Anddddd....once again I don't see what merit diagnosing JA with PTSD brings. This is after she brutally murdered TA? So what. It doesn't explain or excuse the murder itself. It doesn't matter what she felt afterwards. It doesn't demonstrate any level of self-defense. It's just a complete waste of time as it doesn't help the jury with what they will have to decide. :banghead:

If she has any PTSD, it has to do with her facing the consequences of the killing, not from the killing itself. If she had been successful with the cover-up, she'd be living her life, taking pictures, having anal sex with various men, all with little stress. The fact that she was exposed as the murderer is the source of her torment.

I can't help but notice what odd clothing choices Ms Willmot and the MS continue to make. The lavender color is so off and the pink dress with the big bow on the side seem so inappropriate in a court. I know it sounds petty but IMO it is not.

A person makes a judgement and forms an opinion about another person in what, 5-7 seconds?

If I were consulting, I would make sure the Defense was dressed in appropriate dark suits, no flashy jewelry or distracting fashion choices; something appropriately somber for a death penalty trail.

I recall from the CA case that LDB was always professionally dressed in dark suit. Nothing to distract from her presentation in court.

I have (personally) formed an impression that Willmott is not a very good attorney. On a certain level, her poor choice of clothing is confirming that I am right. I am distracted by her ill-fitting fitting suit; the color reads "too young and not serious", srsly, was the suit painted on her; and I can see her her bra lines digging into her back.

So much wrong on so many levels.

This forms a very bad impression on me, on top of I already think she is not a good attorney. If I don't like how she presents and dresses how can she make me like her client?

I always liked the way Linda Drane Burdick dressed in court.

Anyone else take the Psychopath test? I'm not sure what my score means :panic: I think it means I'm NOT ONE right???

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.2. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 5.51% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 24.72% of people who have taken this test.

That 24.72% has me worried I don't play well with others in the sandbox????

Mine:

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 16.15% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 54% of people who have taken this test.

:waitasec: Whatever that means.

Why do I put the trial back on a the Designated time...."and find a seal......this is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966