trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens with cross exam by prosecutor since they brought up a new assault at thirteen? Does it go uncontested? Thx

HLN keeps asking "but is the defense losing the jury?" Ya think??? They were lost long ago, IMO.

You can only try to shove a square peg into a round hole for so long before everyone around you shuts down. It has been 34 days now.

Besides, they already went over all of this crap days ago. Waste. Huge waste.

I just had a brainstorm:great::great::great: Maybe Jodie is taking No Doz:rocker::rocker:

I was reading the FB page The State vs Jodi Arias, and someone said "REMEMBER none of this testimony goes to the jury when they go back to chambers to decide their vote...NONE

Is it true?

What :what: can't be true. Such a waste if it is. jmo

Poor jurors!! Seriously!

:jail: << Jurors saying "Let me outta here!"

JMO but if the defense wants a remote chance of at least getting her LWOP they need to get this Dr. off the stand and move forward. It's repeating her sex life over and over and frankly I think the Jurors have heard enough.

Even if she had PTSD what difference does it make? She planned the murder and was successful at executing it. RIP Travis. I bet the PTSD would go away quickly if she were released. I guess JA had to have something in addition to her broken finger. I think that is fake too!!

I wonder how many of the jurors questions the defense will object to being asked?

0329.gif

Beth Karas was on HLN earlier this afternoon and she said that Samuels has never testified in a trial on behalf of a prosecution team, i had always been defense. She said she had never seen that before, that lots of times it was uneven with maybe a 70-30 split, but she'd never seen an "expert" who had always been on one side. The jury will probably never know that, but I think it says all we need to know about him. :twocents:

Not only will the jury not know that (though Juan could have asked I believe) the implication was the opposite because he talked repeatedly about having worked with law enforcement and/or military didn't he?

Will someone please post the video of Travis doing the chicken dance? I dont know how to do that stuff yet but that video lightens my mood. TIA

Bingo.
I had to turn off the stream today .. CANNOT listen to Sam the Sham & Willy for yet another day of same questioning.
(plus the new lies introduced).
Enough to drive me batty.
Reading great commentary here only for today.
I lasted 10 minutes of those two ... And turned off the live stream.

What a bunch of baloney.
Hope the jury feels the same!

QUICK!! Turn it back on .... jury questions coming up .... like ... really soon. That should be Innnnterrrresssting!! Can`t wait!

I know this happened a while back...but I'm still annoyed by her little "And that's why lawyers don't get raw data right? Because we can't understand it? Teehee!"

Right okay so let's make lawyers look like freaking moronswho don't know how to do research or contact experts. This was not the first jab the defense has tried to sneak in there that was geared towards JM. It's tacky and makes me dislike them even more. I hope the jury notices.

Raw data is the foundation for the diagnosis. The raw scores can be manipulated, subject to error (he scored the PDS himself). It would be dumb not to have the raw data to work with.

I was reading the FB page The State vs Jodi Arias, and someone said "REMEMBER none of this testimony goes to the jury when they go back to chambers to decide their vote...NONE

Is it true?

Uh, I'm pretty sure they can ask for a transcript. That's what the court reporter is for.

What :what: can't be true. Such a waste if it is. jmo

It means that the jury has to rely on their notes and memory, they aren't given any written or visual testimony from this witness.

I will be a bit surprised if Nurmi doesn't come in after this break asking for a mistrial because Ms. DeMarte shared the raw data with JM.

DeMarte will be a breath of fresh air and very much needed after the trashing that Jodi's DV "expert" will do next week. Brace yourselves. It's going to be very ugly.

Okay the board is acting very very strange. I'm seeing quotes by other people but attributed to another poster. It's not only happening to me but I'm seeing it on almost everyone's post where there is a quote. Like something I said is now showing another poster's name when someone tries to click "Quote" to reply to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member