trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On one the the evening shows last week a shrink said Jodi had Cluster B. There should be a photo of jodi next to the diagnosis in the DSM 4. That's BPD, narcissism, sociopathy and histrionics.

I don't get it. First she shakes like a Chihuahua if Travis yells so she slaughters him and covers it up after she pre-planned the whole thing, in the first place. Then goes buy a 9mm and hides a couple of knives in her books in the 2nd rental car, that mama possibly helped her get.

I've always suspected she was going to do the same thing to MM or DB or both, bcz they had info that could incriminate her

Right, but then JW was trying to parallel it with what JA says is the true story - her killing Travis. She repeated all the same questions, including fearing harm to someone else.
I think it was puny argument. JW may have won the "would the results be the same" issue, but the bigger thing is not only did JA lie on the test, she initially lied about being attacked by strangers in a home invasion, we now know that she perpetrated the entire gruesome murder. It's not the same, no matter if the numbers are the same.

JW gets so wound up in details and attempting to discredit each one, she misses the larger implications of what she is doing

Ahh, I didn't think about it. I guess they have to, huh? To go over what questions are objected to? Did they get to that before break? I was having an early supper with the fam.....

You don't wanna hear about my meatloaf. :what:

Dang, I was trying to prepare countrystyle steak with mushroom gravy while listening to the trial and thought that I would put a little touch of cayenne pepper to kick it up a notch. Wasn't paying attention, (too busy trying to listen to trial) and opened the wrong side of the container. Dumped a heck of a lot of kick to the steak, is all I'm saying.:facepalm:

Here we go...greazzy hair lookin Ariass is back on

I'm not worried about JW's comments. It appeared that she was patronizing Samuels.. kinda trying to elevate his status in the eyes of the jury. The reality IS that prosecutors like Martinez, and Jeff Ashton become quite knowledgeable on the research aspects of their cases. It's also insulting to imply that the "dumb" jury isn't capable of understanding and needs Samuels to explain this load of BS to them.

I agree. She has tried so hard to make it clear that this man is so experienced and extensive in his knowledge that none of us can comprehend what he's saying so just take everything he says as legit. She bothers me.

Jodi missed an opportunity on the stand to claim that she screamed uncontrollably at the sight of Travis shortening the rope using a knife on 6-4. Instead, she described herself calmly holding one end of the rope to expedite the process.

Can you all move over to the new thread please! We'll close this thread within 10 minutes.

Continue the discussion here:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202550"]trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:seeya:

They do everything during jury time. The jury was asked to be here at 1 p.m. but court started at 1:30. Wasted 30 whole minutes of their time! Now another hour!

38 minutes until "drop dead" time......:facepalm:
waste of a day....

aaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
WTF is JA laughing it up?

I'm not worried about JW's comments. It appeared that she was patronizing Samuels.. kinda trying to elevate his status in the eyes of the jury. The reality IS that prosecutors like Martinez, and Jeff Ashton become quite knowledgeable on the research aspects of their cases. It's also insulting to imply that the "dumb" jury isn't capable of understanding and needs Samuels to explain this load of BS to them.

I'd imagine Martinez knows quite a bit about those tests! He's had to have seen them many times over the years. That's why I thought that comment was so ridiculous and uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mushiesmum