trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmott's going back to JA shaking like a chihuahua again...

original.gif

Four years ago today, my brother & his wife were brutally murdered. For four years, I have relied on the members here for support. I have NOT been disappointed! Thanks for the PM's and remembering. Love you guys! Sorry for the O/T Mods, but the peeps here brings me to tears.

Why does it seem like I am being subjected to cruel and unusual punishment... and I am not even the defendant? :gasp:

Oh your hilarious! I choked on my sandwich
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

How did Jodi know that her score would be elevated if she responded to certain questions in a certain way? Did Dr. S coach her about how to "fake" the test score? His methods are definitely suspect. I think the good doc manipulated scores to favor the DT's defense of JA. :moo:

This is ridiculous . We all know she lies. Why should we give a hoo hah what her answers were to a test.

If Jodi is a known liar. This Dr. knows she lied to him......then the answers to this test should be null and void.

they want the jury to believe that her murder of travis was such a traumatic event she created an alternate reality of ninjas because she was so distraught? lol. what ever dude.

she already admitted she lied so she wouldn't get caught haha.

DR: " There is no way to check. So one could exaggerate their answers, and there would be no way to double check that."

IS THIS HELPING THE DEFENSE? I don't think so. JW is just showing us, question by question, how utterly meaningless this test is.

PLEASE don't tell me this is the 175 question test!!!

I cannot believe that the defense thinks any of this is helpful. Seriously, don't they know what this does to the jury?

Why is Wilmott going over ALL the questions AGAIN? Is she stalling so that we don't' get to jury questions today?

four years ago today, my brother & his wife were brutally murdered. For four years, i have relied on the members here for support. I have not been disappointed! Thanks for the pm's and remembering. Love you guys! Sorry for the o/t mods, but the peeps here brings me to tears.

hugs!!!!!!!

Hmm, why would Jodi have trouble sleeping at night?

Four years ago today, my brother & his wife were brutally murdered. For four years, I have relied on the members here for support. I have NOT been disappointed! Thanks for the PM's and remembering. Love you guys! Sorry for the O/T Mods, but the peeps here brings me to tears.

(((hugs)))

Defense attorney TH just said the questioning about whether or not Travis "raped" JA was irrelevant because JA did not claim he raped her and that at this point DT was just dragging victim through the mud. When other defense attorneys are saying the DT is dragging the victim through the mud, it must be bad.

She couldn't sleep in jail because its LOUD and LIGHT and full of criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966