Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if its been asked and answered, what time does court start today

Really crazy that was allowed in. I need to go and review the video to see what day he recorded that in his notes. Also I'm hopeful from the JA jury questions that the jury caught that and will ask.

And notice he wasn't asked that question on direct, so Juan couldn't even address it on cross. That's not just an oversight. That's intentional.

It 's the same as the explanation for the gun and heading off the state from saying there was no gun registered to TA. It was a SECRET gun. Yeah, right.

Seriously, the lies being put in front of this jury are laughable and disgusting. I wouldn't appreciate having my chain yanked like that at all. :furious:

What I want to know is how in the world we're just now hearing about this incident when she was held at knifepoint at the age of 13! And this clown got this from her brother and not her?!

All this was is a LIE stuck in to explain her answer on that test about an attack by a stranger. Could it be any more obvious???

I think it is all BS because if it really happened-I believe the DT would have said it earlier in the trial. :twocents:

Softail, wasn't there some talk about malt vinegar awhile back? It seems to be missing from your condiments lineup. :highfive:

And what happened to the burger? That looked sooooo good! :-)

I am a numbers person. Can't help it. I am thinking the penalty could rely on the numbers.

There are 12 men and 6 women so 6 of the total 18 will be eliminated. It depends on who is left of the 18.

If one or two can't be convinced of First Degree Death then it falls to Life without Parole. But if those two aren't in the final 12..she takes the needle.

HLN has a jury panel that votes on a question each evening.

I would love to have this jury of 18 vote right now and see who is in and who is out?

Interesting....the numbers.

And notice he wasn't asked that question on direct, so Juan couldn't even address it on cross. That's not just an oversight. That's intentional.

It 's the same as the explanation for the gun and heading off the state from saying there was no gun registered to TA. It was a SECRET gun. Yeah, right.

Seriously, the lies being put in front of this jury are laughable and disgusting. I wouldn't appreciate having my chain yanked like that at all. :furious:

I did read a tweet yesterday from someone that had spoken with a states insider and said the juror questions are good. So if we are to believe that, I'm excited to hear their questions. I believe the judge said that they are read in order so the first few should be before JM was able to cross and the last few after re-direct so I'm very curious if this comes up. JUST SLIMY is all i can say.

I think it is all BS because if it really happened-I believe the DT would have said it earlier in the trial. :twocents:

Agreed. The Dr would have talked to the Defense attorney and that would certainly have been included in the opening statement.

However as I write that what benefit would it be to the defense to bring it in now and have everybody talking about it and the jury wondering? Hummm interesting thoughts.

I am sure the jury is going to question him on that one. They seem to be very sharp on lies.

Exactly we went over every detail of her life on direct and the we get dr. samuels talking about some knife point attack at 13. and where is this interview with her brother?

I don't know if you would be interested or not but they have a very nice little web cam at Radio Shack that records everything outside your home.

We had some videos made at a private home and he had everything going on outside on a tv in the living room.

I found it very interesting. He said maybe $100 bucks and somebody that knows how to hook it up to a tv.

Be careful...they walk among us!

Thank you! I will absolutely check into that!

I once read a quote from someone about a criminal from long ago, talking about how if this guy was as crippled in body as he was in spirit that all the ladies from church would be taking him dinner and so on. That's sort of how I feel about Jodi.

I think it's important to remember that we react to Jodi this way because we are normal, decent people. I get very angry when I hear about what she's done, and certainly think she deserves whatever is coming to her, but the human part of me feels some regret for the total waste she made of her life.

i feel the same way. sadly she's earned the place she's in.

Looks like I didn't miss much yesterday. Someone barfed in the courtroom, apparently the doctor wheeled his luggage through it (what a <mod snip>!) and now there's some goofy excuse that Jodi was attacked by some stranger ions ago supposedly according to her little brother (yeah, right).

Apparently there's going to be court sessions today where I'm sure there will be 5 minutes of testimony and 2 hours of sidebar. Gee, I can hardly wait.

On another note, the phrase "May I approach" should be permenantly banned from the English language. If ever again anyone says "May I approach" they should be strung upsidedown and receive 50 lashes with a wet noodle on the courthouse steps at high noon. Bring your video camera and I'll meet you all there!
:floorlaugh:

I am a numbers person. Can't help it. I am thinking the penalty could rely on the numbers.

There are 12 men and 6 women so 6 of the total 18 will be eliminated. It depends on who is left of the 18.

If one or two can't be convinced of First Degree Death then it falls to Life without Parole. But if those two aren't in the final 12..she takes the needle.

HLN has a jury panel that votes on a question each evening.

I would love to have this jury of 18 vote right now and see who is in and who is out?

Interesting....the numbers.

BBM - I thinks its 11 and 7.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/15/meet-jodi-arias-jury

Actually, he covered himself there. On one of the TH shows, they played that clip and he may have SEEN an interview with her brother who said that. If that's the case, it only makes him look worse! He didn't even take the time to check this out. :twocents:

Oh brother!!! That isn't professional at all.

I believe he MUST have been under supoena as a witness and as such shoiuld avoid anything to do with trail. He would have spent his time better re-evaluating his horrible testimony.. JMHO

How old is her brother and how old would he have been when JA was 13? He looks really young in this photo, but I'm 40, so most people look that way. (I now see kids behind the wheel and think, "They can't be old enough to have a license!) :blushing:

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/23050043#{"ImageId":23050043}

12 men and 6 women on the jury ... Why would the defense have thought men would be more sympathetic to Jodi than women. I certainly wouldn't have thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie