trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like that board needs to revisit their rules then.

Samuels filled in the PTSD test answer paper himself, from a yellow sheet that we are to trust Arias scribbled her answers on, and that he transcribed verbatim. He then had the audacity to present that to the court as evidence. If he was irresponsible enough to attend the jail without the necessary paperwork, why did he not defer to the next day or so and bring the answer sheet with him then?

I'm not even going to comment on the fact all his findings were based on a pack of lies.

He has inserted himself into her defence in a proactive manner, which is not his role as an evaluator. It was his professional responsibility to evaluate Arias impartially, using current and acceptable techniques; present his findings to the defence; and then later to the court.

To say his work and presentation on the stand is shoddy is an understatement. IMO

Good morning everyone! :seeya: I'm feeling a little testy about this poor rendition of an 'expert witness'. I hope the jury questions rip him apart today.

BBM
The lies I referred to was one day he testifies to JM that he NEVER interviewed anyone including the defendant's family except Arias. Then on re-direct, Samuel testifies he interviews the family! That is bold face lie under oath!

That is very bad!!

Well thanks to the lack of IS this morning, my morning schedule is all "scrambled"!! :lol: Typically I take my daughter to school, come back home & watch IS as I get ready, go to the gym, then back home for lunch & watch the beginning of the day's trial.

All this change is giving me fognesia!!! :lol:

Well, you could turn on the Today Show. David Cassidy is on showing his 70's clothing that he is auctioning! :giggle: Dang he looks soooo old, and to think I adored him on the Partridge Family! :blushing:

Sounds like that board needs to revisit their rules then.

Samuels filled in the PTSD test answer paper himself, from a yellow sheet that we are to trust Arias scribbled her answers on, and that he transcribed verbatim. He then had the audacity to present that to the court as evidence. If he was irresponsible enough to attend the jail without the necessary paperwork, why did he not defer to the next day or so and bring the answer sheet with him then?

I'm not even going to comment on the fact all his findings were based on a pack of lies.

He has inserted himself into her defence in a proactive manner, which is not his role as an evaluator. It was his professional responsibility to evaluate Arias impartially, using current and acceptable techniques; present his findings to the defence; and then later to the court.

To say his work and presentation on the stand is shoddy is an understatement. IMO

Good morning everyone! :seeya: I'm feeling a little testy about this poor rendition of an 'expert witness'. I hope the jury questions rip him apart today.

I haven't seen proof that he even transcribed it! Did they ever admit the answer sheet into evidence?

As long as Jodi was testifying, it was beginning to make her seem like a weak little whipped puppy that MAYBE, just maybe was imperfect enough to believe Travis was the one playing with her emotions enough to cause the snap.

Having Samuels on the stand changed that back to proving the manipulative, conniving Jodi who would scheme, lie and do whtever it takes to achieve her own ends.

I know this is not a popular opinion about Jodi, but by the end of her time on the stand, she was SEEMING to be bullied herself. I don't believe she was. Being on the outside like this, I have the opportunity to see/hear things the jury is not privy to. They are not seeing the tapes of her psycho behavior during the police interrogation. Nor are they hearing the stories from people who actually dealt with her during the time Travis was trying in a gentlemanly way to get rid of her.

The only thing the jury can consider in deliberations is what they are presented in evidence in court. They cannot google, conduct their own experiments or watch the TH shows we see.

Dr. Samuels has admitted she lied and schemed to manipulate his professional opinion. I have the utmost confidence JM will leave the jury with the same conclusions I have.

Well, hopefully the jury caught her over the top eye roll !

BBM
The lies I referred to was one day he testifies to JM that he NEVER interviewed anyone including the defendant's family except Arias. Then on re-direct, Samuel testifies he interviews the family! That is bold face lie under oath!

That is very bad!!

Actually, he covered himself there. On one of the TH shows, they played that clip and he may have SEEN an interview with her brother who said that. If that's the case, it only makes him look worse! He didn't even take the time to check this out. :twocents:

OK I suspected that Jodi broke her finger after she was arrested or that she sliced a tendon during the murder. Looking for evidence of this I rewatched "Along came Jodi".

In the Dateline interview, her LEFT RING FINGER IS STRAIGHT. Either the contracture from slicing a tendon hadn't taken effect yet or she mangled it in Jail to support her made up story. It is clearly straight. Go to 2:27-2:29.
I took screen shots.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/51013969#51014034

Attachments

• JodiFingerClearlyStraight.png
    JodiFingerClearlyStraight.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 51
  • JodiFingerStraight.png
    JodiFingerStraight.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 46
BBM

That is very bad!!

Does anyone know the DATE of his notes that he was referring to when he mentioned this brother story? I REALLY want to know if this was after the PTSD test was admitted and AFTER she told him her SD "story".

Well, hopefully the jury caught her over the top eye roll !

I understand from the court room observers that most do not look at her but since she was in the direction of JM when he posed the question I'm hoping a few caught it. I understand some smiled when JM would ask JA that question.

In session isn't off forever. Just because of basketball per Joey Jackson fan page on Facebook

Hmmmm, thanks guys! I think I will start documenting just in case!

ETA: Thanks BritsKate...I'm going to start paying much closer attention!

I don't know if you would be interested or not but they have a very nice little web cam at Radio Shack that records everything outside your home.

We had some videos made at a private home and he had everything going on outside on a tv in the living room.

I found it very interesting. He said maybe $100 bucks and somebody that knows how to hook it up to a tv.

Be careful...they walk among us!

Are there any jodi supporters on this site? it seem like some folks take her word for the gospel..if you are a supporter what makes u believe her? Not being snarky just trying to see if anyone believes in her innocence. i for one think she's guilty and deserves to be put down.

BBM

That is very bad!!

What I want to know is how in the world we're just now hearing about this incident when she was held at knifepoint at the age of 13! And this clown got this from her brother and not her?!

All this was is a LIE stuck in to explain her answer on that test about an attack by a stranger. Could it be any more obvious???

What I want to know is how in the world we're just now hearing about this incident when she was held at knifepoint at the age of 13! And this clown got this from her brother and not her?!

All this was is a LIE stuck in to explain her answer on that test about an attack by a stranger. Could it be any more obvious???

Really crazy that was allowed in. I need to go and review the video to see what day he recorded that in his notes. Also I'm hopeful from the JA jury questions that the jury caught that and will ask.

Does anyone know the DATE of his notes that he was referring to when he mentioned this brother story? I REALLY want to know if this was after the PTSD test was admitted and AFTER she told him her SD "story".

I don't know, but what I want to know as well is: Did the brother WITNESS this himself? Or did JA TELL him it happened? If it's the latter, there goes another family member under the Jodi Greyhound. And he seems somewhat nice! :furious:

He doesn't seem to date anything. I find that pretty convenient for him and JA.

Well, you could turn on the Today Show. David Cassidy is on showing his 70's clothing that he is auctioning! :giggle: Dang he looks soooo old, and to think I adored him on the Partridge Family! :blushing:

OT - My DD attended a summer camp a few years back with David Cassidy's son. What a cutie he was and very, very talented. I could not bring myself to tell him that I had a bead off of one of his dad's costumes from a concert I attended and others (not me :rocker:) rushed the stage and pulled the beaded strands sending beads flying. I was front row and managed to catch a few!!!

Actually, he covered himself there. On one of the TH shows, they played that clip and he may have SEEN an interview with her brother who said that. If that's the case, it only makes him look worse! He didn't even take the time to check this out. :twocents:

I believe he MUST have been under supoena as a witness and as such shoiuld avoid anything to do with trail. He would have spent his time better re-evaluating his horrible testimony.. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879