trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way an image can be seen in TA's eyes in the photo.
I and others on this board have tried in every way possible to explain why it is not possible and defies common sense.
So I'm gonna play the expert card...
I have a degree in physics.

lil_buddy!!!!

My favorite nerd :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Gilliland ‏@AZRadioNewsGuy 3m
Maricopa County Sheriff's office just told me that the pill is an approved medication that #JodiArias is allowed to "keep on her person".

Then THAT'S the time to cancel court - when the JURORS are sick - not simply a court watcher. Sorry if you think that sounds like a hard azz. This is a scheduled court procedure with many many others to take into account.
The jurors
The court recorder
The bailiffs
ECT
ECT
ect
All the peeps it takes to actually run a court.
I thinking canceling the entire court procedure because someone in the viewing gallery vomited was totally uncalled for.

I think it was precautionary and may even have to do with rules. If you can't bring food into the courtroom I would think getting sick might violate a rule, too. All those people listed above could end up sick if they were forced to sit there. Plus if this person got sick in their seat it would have to be washed and needs time to dry before tomorrow.

We really don't want Jodi getting sick, nor Nurmi, nor Juan. I think the judge did what she was told to do. jmo

Did NG say that TAs friend Clancy is going to
testify to JA confronting her?

There is no way an image can be seen in TA's eyes in the photo.
I and others on this board have tried in every way possible to explain why it is not possible and defies common sense.
So I'm gonna play the expert card...
I have a degree in physics.

Not to mention, Little Buddy isn't psycho....Imo as an "expert" in Internet personae.

Someone just told NG that JA was given an asprin today for her migraine. Trust me, as a former migraine suffer (none after my divorce, thank you), asprins don't take away the pain! You can't even stand light or motion. JA lies again!

Yeah, that would be a typical drama queen move: get a normal headache that everyone gets, only describe it as an excruciating migraine. I know a true migraine can be debilitating. Such BS, JA.

Nancy Grace just showed a reflection in Travis' eye. Someone said it was 2 people. To me, it looks like two legs as if Jody standing or crouching over him

Great KN is going to be asking for a subpoena tomorrow:floorlaugh:

Long sleeve shirts on in 90 degree weather ... covered in cuts the evil witch. She tried to go on leadership events when she wasn't qualified to go .. very strange. Showed up uninvited to the house. So weird. So very weird.

omg i wonder how she felt when he told her NO ONE WANTED HER THERE

slept under his christmas tree omg DESPERATE!!!

I've never had a migraine but have known people that have had them. They look like they are in actual pain.

Didn't Jodi get a lunch today??

You may get a headache from not eating, but a migraine is so horrible & painful, and you don't get them from not eating. I wouldn't wish this on anyone....except JA.

First I have heard of that. Yet, I still fail to see what it has to do with Travis' murder. He wasn't armed.

:waitasec:
Willmott brought it up in conjunction with one of the test answers (which she went through ONE BY ONE) and Samuels brought up that Arias's brother relayed an indecent.
She was 13 and supposedly accosted at knifepoint.......
Ummmhaa - take it for what's it's worth.

Listening to the caller on JMV saying that TA was not a saint.....well who is a saint?
Actually I believe he WAS a saint according to the Mormon usage of 'saint'. Saying someone isn't a saint is more like the Christian usage of 'saint' isn't it?

The girl who was tipsy and was helped by Travis is on NG right now.

Of course she tells a totally different story then the ridiculous story Jodi told the court. The girl even states that Jodi got her into the bathroom and confronted her. Told her Travis and her were an item and that "he is hers". To make sure she new that. Jodi blocked the doorway and wouldn't this poor girl out until one of the girl's friend showed up and rescued her with out even knowing it.

This to me is much bigger news then Travis' eye ball!

This friend of Travis' told Jodi that Travis was like a brother to her. This poor girl has to explain herself when a good friend helps her? Jodi is infuriating.

And to no ones surprise she is another beautiful woman the defendant was jealous of.

Sorry, but I'm still wading thru the other thread....

How was erm, "Dr" Samuels mis-pronouncing diplomate? I didn't hear it, I was at school and only able to read y'all's comments?

I pronounce it DI-plah-mate.

Is that wrong? I am from the South if that makes any difference....we sometimes say things "funny" down here.....:lol:

Then THAT'S the time to cancel court - when the JURORS are sick - not simply a court watcher. Sorry if you think that sounds like a hard azz. This is a scheduled court procedure with many many others to take into account.
The jurors
The court recorder
The bailiffs
ECT
ECT
ect
All the peeps it takes to actually run a court.
I thinking canceling the entire court procedure because someone in the viewing gallery vomited was totally uncalled for.
I understand the judge attempting to rule in a manner that reduces cause for mistrial but the ENDLESS side bars so that she can school the DA have now become a disruption of court proceedings. Add to that, that a "full" day of court is about 4 hours - how disjointed can this get? I've been following throughout and I would imagine that the jury is now beyond patience. The judge needs to pull this rig-ma-role in now. I don't think she has ever once answered "no" (and made a ruling of her own accord) to the question "May I approach?" since the trial began.

moo

ETA - I hated the way JP pandered to the jury in KC trial. Here, we're seeing the extreme opposite; where no consideration is afforded to them whatsoever. Everybody keeps saying that they have time to do other things. When? They have to be there by 10-10:30 until 4:30. Their days are full. Can they go to work from 9 - 10:30? Nope. Can they work at lunch? Nope. This jury is working a full day at the court room every day despite the fact that they are not in court for it.

moo

Wow, I guess a lot of people who were subpoenaed to testify just got released from subpoena? Why all these people on the TH shows tonight?

Now she slept under the Christmas Tree when Travis had 30 people staying at his house and he told her there was no room for her! She also announced to all his friends that she and Travis were an item. He refuted that to all of them by saying they had only gone out a few times.

Sicko,sicko.sicko!!!!

Crap like that is why I won't watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually not bad tonight. There's a gal (Clancy Talbot) on who JA confronted, and she just told a real stalker story.

Travis had a bunch of people over and told JA there was no room at the inn. She came anyway (uninvited) and proceeded to introduce herself as TA's girlfriend. TA then told everyone (in front of JA) that she wasn't his girlfriend.

So even though all the sleeping rooms were taken, and Travis was sleeping in his office, JA still didn't leave and slept under the CHRISTMAS TREE!

I'd say pfffttt....but after watching her headstand, I totally believe it.

MOO

Mel

are you serious right now with the reflection in his eye,2 people?

Let's not forget: That photo was taken with the shower door closed, I believe, with water dripping on the glass - which could easily distort the image.

Not only that the resolution s***s out loud. I'm stunned that without a super-super high resolution photo anyone could determine anything in a reflection of an eyeball - behind glass with a shower running. It's fun to toss about here - but I think that's about all it's good for... imv. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay