trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:She is not your PATIENT. You are not a MEDICAL doctor TREATING a PATIENT. Your purpose is to EVALUATE a SUBJECT.

"There's no requirement that I test at all". Huh?????? Then why is he there, if he has no proof regarding PTSD? Why did he bother to test? He is a bald faced liar.

JM BETTER be up today. Otherwise, another perfectly good day down the toilet.

there's this guy on HLN and he said the jury isn't buying what this doc is selling.

fran
Do we know why (exactly) he (RS) decided he didn't believe the story she initially told him? She stuck with the ninja story even knowing there were pictures out there that proved otherwise...so how did it come about that he heard or uncovered the final story?

EXACTLY why she would have left the bedroom; not entered the closet.

Animal's don't flight, do they? If attacked, they will attack back, not flight.

I was sure that I heard RS say veracity, and I think that he was suggesting that Juan came out like a pitbull with HIS version of Jodi's story that was entirely different from what the doc thinks. Samuels wouldn't admit it, but he felt threatened by Juan. Boo-frickin'-hoo.

JA has her chair cocked funny. Haven't seen this before.

It's normal height, instead of lowered to make her look small - maybe required by the court after she got busted passing notes to mom the other day.

jmo

You noticed he did not list any other Mental Health Professional other than Psychologist and Physician (Psychiatrist). He has left out highly licensed trained Mental Health Professionals whom treat clients/patients with success.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr boooooooooo hisssssss

This animal he's talking about should have ran under the bushes - just like Arias should have ran out of the damn room

fight or flight

let's see.

door and freedom, or gun and shoot.

she made the wrong decision.

plain and simple.

now she must pay.

:jail:

JMHO
fran

:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:She is not your PATIENT. You are not a MEDICAL doctor TREATING a PATIENT. Your purpose is to EVALUATE a SUBJECT.

Impartially, of course. ;)

Funny not once has Samuel referred to June 4th 2008 as an accident. Instead it's a 'crime'.

His overall vagueness (opposed to specificity) is very telling.

He is absolutely helping the Prosecution and I bet the Defense wishes they can employ the 'way-back machine' and never ask this bozo for 'help'.

We are watching Karma at its best!!!

Ok.. I had to turn the volume off.. imagine an animal that is frightened? Are we talking about travis hear or JA?

The volume stays off until JM gets his turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966