trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Juan gets to cross he should ask Dr do little if he has ever testified for the defence who pays him -- has he ever come to the conclusion that the defendant had never sufferd from PDST or any other of his tests and that the defendant actualy killed someone while they were just normal rational thinking.

We're gonna see JUAN today, there's no way she can run out the clock today! (is there? :please:)

I want to see Juan today---but if not, then he has longer to go over the transcript and find more ammo.

One hour until break, 2.5 hours until weekend recess.....I'm thinking we may get some Juan today

Would rather listen to Baez anyday raher than lstening to her.... When is Juan coming on??

About that whole shaking thing. Just speaking for myself I have a similar response to being reminded or confronted with memories of my abuse, like getting a letter in the mail from my ex.

I never, not once, though I was extremely fearful and always on eggshells had such an attack while still in the relationship. I did feel the fight or flight response but actual anxiety from experiencing the abuse, like panic attacks or fragmented memories, didn't start for me until the abuse was out of my daily life.

Theory goes I didn't experience it until it was 'safe' for me to. Just my experiences though. For what that's worth.

To me, shaking etc. CAN be from RAGE and ANGER - not FEAR.

Not saying you BritsKate.....Jodi

If I get furious over something (and it has happened a few times) I get SHAKING MAD.....

When RS goes to a doctor, his services are all bartered for.

I have a shot of JA flipping off dr, can't figure out how to post it ????

The score was 69! It didn't meet the criteria for PTSD!

You're misinterpreting those data!

I've studied these tests for years and years and you're not qualified to question my math, which happens to be atrocious.

Her lawyer is a sex attorney.

I am a sex psychologist.

This case is ALL about the sixty-nine.

[Can we please just be done with this defendant now -- and her Quackologist™?]

If someone cant stop you from cutting their throat THEY ARE NOT A THREAT.

This jury isn't stupid. They will catch on to her continuously using the phrase 35 years.

I JUST WATCHED AGAIN--

He absolutely said VERACITY, and not ferocity. Although he probably meant to say ferocity, he did indeed say VERACITY.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member