trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy has basically testified to everything about this case. How and why are they giving him so much power. hes a freaking paid quack.

this will all be over soon enough.

Once Juan opens up rebuttal, and we hear from Tesoro and Walmart, this case is over.

BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE

The jury does not reach their decision based on hypothesis. The deal in fact.:what:

Whatever,
fran

Just hearing a few of the Jurors ?'s today I totally feel a since of sarcasm & GMFB in the wording etc. (could just be my wishful thinking) but I think they are very sharp!

Remember the Premeditation ? asked earlier.. I think that was asked for maybe the following:

-clear their own consciencious when they give her DP
-give heads up to other jurors "I'm thinking it's premeditated"
-Hey family No worries .. we got this!

JMO

BBM

:laughcry:

Well, from the autopsy pics we all know Travis did try to fight...and he did try to flee down the hall...this testshittoney is making me sick.

Funny not once has Samuel referred to June 4th 2008 as an accident. Instead it's a 'crime'.

His overall vagueness (opposed to specificity) is very telling.

He is absolutely helping the Prosecution and I bet the Defense wishes they can employ the 'way-back machine' and never ask this bozo for 'help'.

We are watching Karma at its best!!!

I love the way you think sundawnn

Hypothesis is now more annoying than hippocampus

She was not cornered. She was able to flee.

OMG got home a little bit ago ..as usual late to the party, The jury has some great questions ...

I was sure that I heard RS say veracity, and I think that he was suggesting that Juan came out like a pitbull with HIS version of Jodi's story that was entirely different from what the doc thinks. Samuels wouldn't admit it, but he felt threatened by Juan. Boo-frickin'-hoo.

Yeah, I noticed that too--<mod snip>

One of the many reasons I love the jury being able to ask questions, is that it is a way to skirt around their admonition. They are able to share their thinking with each other without actually talking to each other. Love it!

When you have visited a Dr . . did they send you out for medical tests first? . . . . do they want to know symptoms are first before sending for xray . . .

in psychology we would want to know what is the presenting problem . . . what their symptoms . . .

well experienced physician or psychologist experience to listen to a patient . . . clarity because they have seen it or heard it before 100s of times or dozens of times before

why would JA run into the closet vs. run out the door - when person is in fight or flight do they make those higher decisions?
like an animal doing something out of fear . . . old part of the brain because cerebral cortex (higher level thinking of the brain) isn't function - ....put a distance between self and situation - run or flee

hard to predict or know how person will behave becaue they are not rational . . .closet not a dead end . . connected 2 rooms - egress . . . fight or flight

distance between attacker and themselves . . . . JA talk about getting out of the room anther time when TA caught her . . . yes . . . from I read/understood and was told . . . . it is possible motor neuron fight or flight it is possible I am making a hypothesis

we could guess all day why turn to closet instead of door - is it possible to never know?
that is true - it is below level of consciousness . . . . never offer clear cut explanation of why a person does A instead of B . . .. decision aking is based upon survival not based upon higher level thinking . . .

rational situation or not . . . . photographer leaving a camera with pictures of all that went onthat day . . . . not rational
no
objection = goes to state of mind
approach

Actually, the closet was a dead end. It would lead you back into the same exact place you were running from! It makes no sense. And a person fleeing from that bathroom would run for the bedroom door.
The only reason she says she ran to the closet is because she needed a place to get that gun from.
IMO.

SHE did not KNOW she left the camera in the washer. She could not find it......right?

A photographer leaving a camera with her pics?!?!? Um hello...ja deleted the pics not thinking they would be recovered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery