Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan should ask two questions:

1) Can someone fake everything you've discussed these past few days?

2) If the State paid you $25,000.00 instead of the Defense, would your final analysis be different ;)

Arghhhhhhh - what a dump question - she was trying to destroy evidence by putting camera in washer.

Note from the Governor of AZ "Judge get this <mod snip> off the stand ....I am laying off police officer and firemen and can no longer afford the $250 per hour to pay a man that still believe in story #2"..

Now get him off now!

It wasn't thought out because she didn't think he'd run out of the shower.

AND she was in fight or flight...but somehow thought to get the gun??

She made mistakes at the crime scene because she arrogantly thought it would be over quick and clean when she killed Travis in the shower!

Have I mentioned how in love with the volume control on my speakers I am?

Yes but tell us again! :)

I'm hanging with my colleague who is tolerating me watching the trial. He is not tolerating my nuerosis as I watch the exchange between these clowns. I'm muting as well ;)

BS!!! When you are fighting for your life, you do anything/everything to call 911! To get help from someone!!!

Leaving evidence behind at the scene irrational?

She wasn't leaving HER camera behind it was Travis'!!!!. And deleting the pictures??? Shows higher level thinking at that time.

That's a very good observation. He is acting like a patient's advocate - yet she wasn't his patient. He was only there to perform an evaluation for the court.

If that s the case this guy is BS?...now I'm getting mad.

Phew...breathe....deep."hold it.....phew...exhale..ahh

Just because your attempt to destroy evidence doesn't work does not make you irrational it makes your attempts flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018