trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies! No offense intended to true victims of domestic violence! I just don't believe for one second JA IS one. TA, on the other hand...
Oh, none taken and I may have done poorly at explaining what I meant. Jodi seems to be implying she was having this reaction while she was still in her relationship which struck me as odd. You're kind of spending all your time just surviving - there isn't a lot of time or energy left to really deal or cope with the abuse and its effects.

It was just your post that made me relate that experience. :) Absolutely no offense taken. Not a bit.

Dr. Samuels said something about the "verasity" of the question JM asked. Mental slip? Verasity is truth. He must be using Jodi's dictionary.

does this guy really like his own voice that much?!?!?!

Oh man.. if he HAD recorded their conversations... now that would be a good listen

If someone in fight ro flight situation - behavior no always rational . . . would it be considered rational . . . . evidence behind they were at a crime scene . . . irrational

leads detectives right up to them . . . not something well thought out
asking for help - brain in fight or flight would not stop to make a phone call . . . .
miliseconds count . . . dialing 911 . . . .. get very nervous cant press the buttons properly . . . doing things more rational that require planning generally do not occur

was anyone @ home when this occurred with JA . .. no
anyone there to help her?
to my knowledge no one else in the house other than TA

untruthful . . . . have you had situation happen to you?
only with some adolescents . . . I had their parents come in . . . some circumstances have occurred . . . which is reason I don't tape . . .

listen there are some inconsistencies in their story . . . are you embarrassed about? ask them in a gentle manner - not an aggressive manner - are you sure it happened that way . . . catch more flies with sugar than vinegar . . . . some times with adolescent they may be fighting with their parents . . . you may need to see someone else - most of the people who are paying good money don't have a problem with that

any problem with JA

objection
approach

These are a few of my rambling thoughts on the doctor:

I don't tape record my sessions that way it makes it easier to say my notes are wrong.

I decided she either had DID or PTSD and tested to prove one of these. (settled on PTSD)

The end justifies the means...so it doesn't matter that she answered questions on wrong story. We were going to come out with PTSD anyway.

I wasn't treating the defendant when I went with Nurmi to confront her and persuade her to change her story.

I made typos and didn't catch them despite numerous reviews until I was called to explain them in court.

DS: "Are you SURE about that? Are you SURE you weren't in fear for your life? Because other wise, my dear, you are going to get the needle."
JA: "Well, YES! Let me revise that! I WAS in fear for my life!"

These questions are so ridiculous!
Is it rational to leave incriminating evidence at a crime scene? NO
Is it rational for a human being to stab another 29 times? NO

So, mutt freaking point.
JA has never been rational.

So does Juan Martinez get to ask this expert questions now also

Is he the president of the Jodi Arias fan club? Geeeezze.. at least PRETEND to be a little neutral....

What I smell is a NON objective evaluator, because it is clear to me he is siding with Jodi and is really defending her actions. He is just way too supportive of her defense by his answers.

And the jury sees it.

Once she moved away from Mr. Alexander, did she 'stop by' his home, meaning drive thousands of miles out of her way to 'drop in"?
Even this guy can't see an almost 3,000 mile unexpected trip as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser