trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the Emu burgers? :waitasec: Good observation! Surely Steely will come a running for those!

I put them back! :giggle:

Seriously. So not fair to post that picture when on a liquid diet for 2 days. :banghead:

this will all be over soon enough.

Once Juan opens up rebuttal, and we hear from Tesoro and Walmart, this case is over.

BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE

Amen now i know this has nothing to do with anything and i think I am so whacked out cause of this court..but...I just thought of something .. the word rebuttal

hopefully Juan's rebuttal will make a butt out of Jodi ..

Jodi seems nervous and fidgety. She's cleaned her glasses several times today, playing with her hair, fiddling with something in her lap. JA's definitely not happy about what the doc is saying about her. Comforting gestures on chin and face, too.

We are having Subways tonight. DH knows how invoved I am with this and going to go get them for us:great::rocker::fence:

my swwet husband has been living off cold cuts, ceral, and crock pot meals for over a month lol

I felt guilty fried him some chicken tonite...that otta hold him over for about a week lol

Did you ever have that problem with Jodi? No....NO???

NO????

She lied to me but I hypothosized that she was lying as the result of a psychological defense mechanism. In my best JM voice: riiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhht!!!

Are you a little bit embarrassed about stabbing a man multiple times and slitting his throat and shooting him? Is there some reason why you are reluctant to share the details?

I have a shot of JA flipping off dr, can't figure out how to post it ????

if saved, go to your profile, then to your albums (right side) and you can upload from there. post the IMG code.

Animal's don't flight, do they? If attacked, they will attack back, not flight.

Most wildlife will choose to run from a threat if they can get away. Even most snakes or alligators, if they hear, see or feel you coming, will flee rather than confront you. There are some exceptions like mothers who will defend thier nest or young. But I generally feel like animals have more sense that humans in most cases.

The fact that she can even scratch an itch, makes me mad.

Ninjas are psychological defence mechanism....
Oh really?.......

So instead of having her parents come as in when a child is lying to him, he had Nurmi come with him to come up,..... or get ANOTHER story.:liar:

JMHO
fran

here's the juror question i want to hear.
"if someone plans to commit a murder without being caught, such as attacking someone in the shower and then washing away the evidence, and the murder doesn't go as planned, say the victim fights back more than anticipated, almost escapes, the murder is messier, takes longer, etc. Would that cause enough stress and trauma to cause ptsd?"

excellent question!

I wonder if Wilmott( My Pretty Pony) will get done today?
I don't think so. She is going back and responding to every jury question with three questions of her own. I don't think we will see Martinez until Monday. Wilmott is so concerned about being right, she can't see that she is losing/lost the jury with this witness. She keeps bringing up his 35 years of experience as if that alone will make the jury give credence to his ramblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee