trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BS!!! When you are fighting for your life, you do anything/everything to call 911! To get help from someone!!!

My mama always told me (may she rest in peace) that if I ever was in a life or death situation (mugging/rape/beating) to throw up on them. She said "think about it - it will come naturally". Thankfully, I've never had to use that advice, but it sticks to me to this day. This leaves your DNA on the person and they will most likely not want to continue (or they'll kill you -- but it's a chance I'm willing to take).

1. Throw up on the perp.
2. Call 911

:)

Mel

Of course, She killed him and it was so horrible she did not lie she defended her brain..

OH MY GOSH.. MAKE HIM STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

He doesn't know why she changed her story?

It was a defense mechanism, alright.

A defense mechanism designed to mitigate her guilt under a charge of 1st degree murder. She's already admitted this. Pay attention, doc.

It's because she was confronted with the pictures and forensic evidence which indicated that she had planned and executed the murder of Travis Alexander.

They really take the jury for 18 fools, don't they?

I think JA is thinking to herself ...

You're a lousy liar.
You're not helping me at all.
You're exceedingly boring.
I haven't heard you edify me even once!
You can have your lousy book back.

How about when the detective confronted her with the evidence, Doc --- that's why she told the truth! GAH!!

I think he was going for "vociferous" and "feocity" and it came out veracity.

All I can think of is the quote "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

Juan should ask two questions:

1) Can someone fake everything you've discussed these past few days?

2) If the State paid you $25,000.00 instead of the Defense, would your final analysis be different ;)

Sorry I must add to this...YES. or. No. !

Who will do the closing argument for the defense? Nurmi looks like he is so ready for this to be over.

The first 15 years of my career I treat adolescents with chemical dependency problems. I got "I don't know" ten zillion times to questions if the teen (from 13 to 21 years old) didn't want to be there which was most of the time.

My Professional Experience.

aaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhh been trying forever to respond to you. this site is dragggggggggggging for me.

I have a shot of JA flipping off dr, can't figure out how to post it ????

if saved, go to your profile, then to your albums (right side) and you can upload from there. post the IMG code.

Because it goes to her ego. She doesn't want the world to know she was WAYYYY more into him than he was into her (if he really ever was). And IMO she literally gets off on trashing Travis and his character. It's VERY VERY VERY important for her that the world thinks poorly of Travis. In fact it appears that her desire to trash Travis outweighs her need for self preservation and save her life. She doesn't care if she goes down just as long as if she does Travis goes down as well.

Yes!!!! ita! And it seems she wants to punish/hurt his family as much as she can. She little digs while on the stand, smirking at them (or in their direction), she wants to CONTROL how badly they feel (or try to).

I've never wanted anyone to get the needle as bad as this one (though a few are pretty close).

Enough already! THIS BEYOND BORING and the same issues are being flogged over and over!

So if he didn't fully believe it why waste your time?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member