trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
surely it must be true if you see it in the movies! doh! idjit!

It's normal height, instead of lowered to make her look small - maybe required by the court after she got busted passing notes to mom the other day.

jmo

Her chair was so ridiculously low she was probably able to crawl underneath tables and hand notes to her mother herself and nobody noticed she was gone lol.

Was anyone else in the house ? Of course not Samuels, Arias planned it that way ...

Ahhh. So dragging Travis back to the shower was just a "reflex". I see.....

did he just say in the movies, what a great example, acting :great:

:banghead:
she's NOT a photographer -she only says she was

Someone may have had this thought but think Juan should ask the Doc this..

Hypothetically, If someone (let's call him Joe) planned to burglarize an empty home.. Joe's plan suddenly changes when a person enters the home.. would this situation throw Joe into an acute stress situation??
And if Joe happened to bring a gun along in his plan and he shot the person who entered, would Joe be considered being irrational since acute stress kicked in?

JMO :twocents:

About that whole shaking thing. Just speaking for myself I have a similar response to being reminded or confronted with memories of my abuse, like getting a letter in the mail from my ex.

I never, not once, though I was extremely fearful and always on eggshells had such an attack while still in the relationship. I did feel the fight or flight response but actual anxiety from experiencing the abuse, like panic attacks or fragmented memories, didn't start for me until the abuse was out of my daily life.

Theory goes I didn't experience it until it was 'safe' for me to. Just my experiences though. For what that's worth.

As a very recent survivor...I dont shake--i never did. However, my heart will start pounding hard, I get very 'hot ' my feet, hands and pits sweat. My face gets red...and this happens with just a thought. Or a flashbacks. Or the phone ringing with an unknown number on the caller id. Imo/experience.

Alright, JW is making some of these questions up on the fly, stalling for time. Such a sneak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris
Oh dear, one juror thinks the stab wounds were from an explosion of suppressed feelings.

Yeah, I did not care for that question at all.

The suppressed feelings being = Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

So then would that get her out of murder one?? "Heat of Passion".

But that is not on the table. I don't think...is that Manslaughter? (I am talking out loud to myself)

gahhhhh...I came back from the store to find Wilmott's re-cross. I guess I'll go fold laundry ;)

Some animals will flight such as horses.
Hi other horse person! :seeya: That was my first thought as well. It's also one of the first things people learn about horses when they start to take lessons.

Yeah, but JA is not paying good money to you. She is lying and fooling you to save her own sorry butt. So, yes, she is a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member