trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is believing this, that Jodi has disassociative amnesia? And this was the first time I heard that she "came to" near the Hoover Dam.

He can only state that there is a high probability that she has the diagnosis he's deduced. I really don't know what to make of the jury's questions.

Jodi, I am your doctor, here is a book I wrapped. I will interview you now

527599776_love_struck_man_vector_xlarge.jpeg

oh frick...he said it would "help his evaluation" if he sent her this book.
When answering jury q's, he said the book didn't aide her in answering his q's.
bwahahaha :great:

hi peeps

In other words he had 'compassion' for her right from the start and was not impartial.

i think he should be impartial, give the results of the tests and let them speak for themselvesf. he is so much on her side it isn't even funny. :moo: he's a paid defense witness

OF COURSE she was alone and isolated - she was in jail for murder!

Seriously...does he think that explains it?

Now he admits he hoped that if JA read the book it would help with the ACCURACY OF HIS REPORT. How is that not therapeutic??

I love it when RS snaps "no more problem than you do!" to JM's "do you have memory problems?" question. LOL

I haven't noticed any memory problems with Juan M. In fact he appears to have a photographic memory.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan is doing his usual job of tripping up the witness with words they just said. #JodiArias

The doc's memory lapses are all blatantly one way, he is like people who proudly admit they are hopeless at math and then every single time they split a bill their errors favor their own wallet.

This guy reminds me of William Shatner without the wig

"Dr." Toad was bewitched by Jo-HO-di... What a revolting specimen. He needs to go back to the 70s. UGH.

He gave her a book to help with her depression ... sorry but that is treatment, he should have had her lawyer mention it to the jail where they have their own psychological staff, in fact Jodi has been to the psyche nurses rather often in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07