trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on judge, stop Willmont's speaking objections. He changes his answer to what she said in her speaking objections.

I sure thought she would take it to the end to prevent this but I'm loving Martinez getting the last words of the week.

She did her best to stretch it out. Too bad. Critical failure.

Juan's got the fire lit under him!!!

Thank you JW and RS for your disgraceful display, you clearly brought out the fire in our man!!

since they talk into a mic at sidebar, and it's recorded will we ever get to see what's discussed?

Why am I feeling that JM's line of questioning is leading to something similar to Casey making daily trips to Jose Baez' office? I'm sure that you get my drift.....

Yes, the licorice effect...:facepalm:

Anytime a person in a position of authority or respect gives a gift to a patient, subordinate etc. it changes the game.

I hope Juan brings up the fact that 'selective amesia' is in the DS?M, when the expert said it is not.

Dummy.

17 minutes...go Juan go!!!

I love the way the DT team leaves thursday afternoon for JM so that the jury has his words in their heads all weekend

Willmott must have memory issues - she hated speaking objections just yesterday.

Wilma made a tactical error allowing Juan to get this half hour in. All the bullsh^t she went over with the "doctor" is long forgotten now. She should have dragged it out until the end of the day.

Is it possible she had no choice? Could the judge have insisted as much?

omg...many days back he boasted again and again that he went with nurmi to get her to tell the newer version.

sic em, Juan :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member