DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi, I am your doctor, here is a book I wrapped. I will interview you now

527599776_love_struck_man_vector_xlarge.jpeg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Why am I feeling that JM's line of questioning is leading to something similar to Casey making daily trips to Jose Baez' office? I'm sure that you get my drift.....

Dr blahblah aged 20 years in 15 min.....I saw it happen :)

Maybe Juan is trying to say that he 'coached her' in a way, akin to giving a favored student a copy of a test BEFORE the test.

I don't want this day to end! This is the stuff dreams are made of!!!

It took months of coaching in other words.....Nurmi had to make it up first.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s
I see at least one question still in the juror basket. #JodiArias

Wilma leading the doc with her speaking objections. What happened to no speaking objections?!? :furious:

Juan finally gets to ask Samuels if he wanted to alleviate by sending the book, which would be therapy actually is what I'm thinking. He was suppose to be evaluating.

This seems important in itself.

Wilma made a tactical error allowing Juan to get this half hour in. All the bullsh^t she went over with the "doctor" is long forgotten now. She should have dragged it out until the end of the day.

I sure thought she would take it to the end to prevent this but I'm loving Martinez getting the last words of the week.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Female juror with different hair colors is taking notes. Not many others are. #JodiArias

For a man who claims to read Wayne Dyer and to know the difference between assertive and aggressive he sure can't control his aggressiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae