trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all after the fact anyway. So who gives a hoot!

she murdered a man, slaughtered him to be exact.

she's guilty.

send her on her way.... :behindbar

fran

O/T....are there any transcripts of the Lizzie Borden trial....that would be a read.

OK, tv is on and I have had enough already. This is crapola.

No he said that she wouldn't have amnesia if it was premeditated. So he believes since she has CLAIMED amnesia that the crime was not premeditated!

Thank you! Wasn't sure if I heard that correctly!

He's suffering from diareah of the mouth. Who talks faster, him or Wilmot?

It's Wilmott :pullhair:

Re-hash his exact answers. I've heard this same carp repeated over and over again. Just shut up. Please just shut up.

ita...

So Arias suffered trauma... trauma that she caused herself! She is the only one to blame for all this trauma that she has caused Travis and his family.

I can't listen to this - mute is good enough when there is no ignore button.

Serious question: Why does JA get so pissed when they question whether she was jealous or not. The questions about jealousy, and the questions about her not writing anything negative about Travis in her journal because there wasn't anything negative to say, makes her really, really angry! The most animated I have seen her.

Because it goes to her ego. She doesn't want the world to know she was WAYYYY more into him than he was into her (if he really ever was). And IMO she literally gets off on trashing Travis and his character. It's VERY VERY VERY important for her that the world thinks poorly of Travis. In fact it appears that her desire to trash Travis outweighs her need for self preservation and save her life. She doesn't care if she goes down just as long as if she does Travis goes down as well.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here...

Me thinks that Dr. Speculation doesn't like Mr. Martinez much.:what:

JW is actually huffing and puffing. Loudly, between questions.

I got a phone call and missed the entire after lunch juror questions. I won't ask for a repeat, but has it been helpful? Did it continue along the same line of questioning the defense case? TIA!!

He made a snide remark about Juan veracity.

<sidebar> will give my <sidebar> info...

Doggie busted 2 or 3 stitches open now she has to wear her E Collar 24/7 till Tuesday & has stitches taken out!

Grrr let her be outside like 10-15 mins while I ironed something to wear to HH tonight!!

"For example, when a person walks INTO a medical doctor..." JW

Well, that would be awkward.

This Samuels' aggressiveness and insistence (wants to speak on behalf of JA) only makes it seem like he really really likes her. Fond of her.

I agree. It's all "over the top". He should be discussing his diagnosis only; not his presumptions about anything else.

moo

Wilmott is terrible on the fly and she can't seem to filter her groans and sighs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member