trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS GUY HAS SPENT MORE TIME ON THE STAND THAN HE SPENT INTERVIEWING JODI IN FOUR YEARS-This is enough for me to hate shrinks,they have more mental problems than their patients.

i am so frustrated :(
however i want! to believe and yes I am thinking JM is just let him babble for a reason...;)
What do you think?

He just used the word "abandonment." 10 minutes from now, he may actually say "obsessed." :twocents:

So friends let's make plans for New Year's Eve. We will all be here.

O/T - I have a standing appointment every 3 weeks on Thursday mornings. 3 weeks ago, I made the appointment for this morning, thinking the trial would be over. I had to book it again 3 weeks ahead of time, but chose Friday instead of Thursday. :what:

Might be spending Christmas on WS but it's good company. Should we start making our secret Santa list now?

Three peas in a pod:

3peas_zpsc8300d30.jpg

THIS GUY HAS SPENT MORE TIME ON THE STAND THAN HE SPENT INTERVIEWING JODI IN FOUR YEARS-This is enough for me to hate shrinks,they have more mental problems than their patients.

Yes, after this trial the good doctor will be retiring.

OK - gonna drive home from work now. And I am not even going to waste my internet megabytes on this.

I think the doc is describing exactly how Jodi perceived the relationship. I think Jodi felt "abused" and Jodi felt like Travis had all the power and Jodi felt like she went to extremes to accommodate Travis and Jodi felt like it was the end of the world if Travis didn't call her for a couple of days.

No doubt this is how she described the relationship, but that does not mean that it bears any resemblance to reality -- it only reflects Jodi's distorted perception.

Plus I bet she didn't disclose to the doc that she slashed tires, sent threatening emails to Travis' girlfriend, followed Travis and invaded his email and social media.

BBM- amazing how that missed the cut.

Minor, as long as you are here- care to weigh in on the rage flood question one juror asked? Seems to have divided some viewers here. TIA. :)

She was "blossoming sexually" remember? She was afraid she wouldn't find another mormon who would help her "blossom sexually". Hurt, didn't like it, made her feel uncomfortable.....what a load of bull.

What's relevant to Samuels is what's important to him. He makes errors, but... :whoosh:

Glad he said on the day of the Killing instead of what he has said.. Day of the incident.

ITS not an incident. It's a murder, a killing.. sheesh

:worms:

JA emanates the same kind of scorn and contempt for people who have bought into her nonsense as Casey Anthony did/presumably still does wherever she is lurking.

Thank God they occasionally show Juan Martinez or I'd would have to kill myself.

Somebody get a screen shot of Nurmi. Even he has zoned out. He looks like he is bidding on Ebay....or perhaps reading here.

I think Mr Nurmi is preparing for a famine.

OR should I say. . . based on girth measurements . . .
is causing one.

I wonder if Travis ever told Jodi that he loved her? I think Jodi was infatuated with TA and might have thought that she was in love with him, but I doubt that he reciprocated.

I don't think this was a love relationship at all. It sounds like it was a very physical one for Travis and a possible future meal-ticket for Jodi.

Travis could only love someone respectable..... and Jodi is incapable of love so, not a love relationship at all IMHO ;)

JA does not respect herself adequately . . . . allow people to take advantage of you over and over again. . .

Irritable on the phone with her mom . . . JA show anger towards her mom . . . able to show anger to anyone else? rarely . . . . show that to TA during their relationship? if at all not frequently . . .

if she did what was his response? . . . he would not call her for several days feel as if he would abandon her almost in a panic from him not calling for severaldays . . . .fairly common practice especially early on . . . . . .

class of misogynists . . men who take control over women . . . . not callng her is taking control - pattern in many relationships .. . women with low self esteem man can power and control with withholding of love . . . . from the texts and the writings he gleaned this infor

sent her $9 book - did not consider her a fond relationship with her . . . . he considered JA his client . . .

any improper relationship for sending a book
never heard it that way before , not improper

sit down and chit chat like friends
no I was her evaluator . . . . specific to getting information . . .

question about leading question - appropriate when you first meet?
no we are trained well . . . . learn not to use leading questions - distort and bias interview . . . .

sailboat person going this way and you put fan to blow them the other way . . . training for children who were interviewed by police officers . . . child was lead to answer a specific way - they were not aware of it.

training is very extensive . . . mock interviews - tapes or videos or films. . . . interviews of good and bad ones . . . critiquied . . .

training put your experience behind that ...

periodic refresher training . . . learn to organize thinking as to not ask leading questions . . . aware of what you doing and control it and do not allow them to go to far.

leave out imporatance of accurate report . . . it is important

important to you same as important to police - no
anal intercourse importance was what to you? . . .a pattern of ongoing behavior to maintain relationship while she didn't object it was pleasurable for her . . . . fact she had only done it couple times in other relations . . . . he may have had more power over her . . . . or she accommodated him more

involved your diagnosis for PTSD ? no irrelevant to my report

summarize report . . . dates are landmarks . . . . the day of the killing - that was important . . . other whether it happened before or after doesn't matter to me . . . that is how I have been doing this for awhile now - seems to work out for me

left a few out does that change your diagnosis . . . .. . . this criteria applies . . . . I omitted a couple of letters and number but wheni reviewed it I noticed .

you added on later / . . . . I had listed all the criteria that existed I omitted couple numbers and letters . . . . it appeared she didn't meet criteria but I had info all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB